Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,644 members, 7,885,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. (3161 Views)

My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her / Pls Benefits Of Marrying Your Tribe? / What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by nlPoster: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is why anything to do with exes is a sensitive topic.

I assume those of you quarreling, are exes who used to date?

1 Like

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Omojudy: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
djoe21:

Of course it would. I don't think many people will like such openness especially in this part of the world. I like it though. And the one you did with a video (can't recollect the title) just shows how true you are to yourself and ways. It's quite refreshing to see.
Still working on my video skills.
Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Omojudy:

My bluntness Dey make me enemies fast. I am learning to move on from enemies rather than forcing friendships!

Better to have enemies than frenemies. True friendship is just a mirage. I personally prefer to be stabbed from the front than from the back.

3 Likes

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Kaycee54321(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
FrLukas:

Better to have enemies than frenemies. True friendship is just a mirage. I personally prefer to be stabbed from the front than from the back.

Word. Most people don't understand when I tell them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. / Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.