Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors (44210 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by kokoA(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Sirpaul:
Where's EFE
in the studio.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
This guy didn't get carried away with bbn win.
He immediately follow his career path after the show with less picture updates.
Taking too much pick and uploading on social media does not make you successful,hard work pays.
Congrats my brother more wins I pray for us.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by nel4k(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2019
Women dey like this kind news sha...kindly have a look at the first 3 posts.
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by lollybizzu(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Chimookigwe:
And that dumb Nina is busy sleeping with men for 200 Dollars.

Some girls are only useful for sex. After sleeping with them, dump them immediately. Don't allow them infect you with badluck.

You must be kidding shocked

So for your mind sleeping with them doesn't get you infected with bad luck.... I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by mercyvivv(f): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2019
Congrats. Money well invested. grin

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by cameeeeel(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2019
obembet:
Where is somebody wey like somebody.. He has squandered his money
U don mean it.... all the money... �

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by Mijioyime1: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by Skmoda360(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
He used his money to make his dreams come true.
Wish i had enough money for mine too
Same here
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Ahhhh... I pity Nina... The way she will be depressed after reading this news ehn
They are not intellectually compatible tho...

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
This guy just give Bbnaija show some credibilities.. .
More professionals will audition for the show.

More Okpo will audition for the show too..

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by UrVillagePpl: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
rexchazy:
This guy is an example of someone who know what he want
very true,,he is just like mike...

the set their priority right and go for it

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by Kennydoc(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:
embarassed
91%.. I will only enter the one with the pilot that scored 100%

I want to believe you're joking.

Anyway, there's a reason why there is a pass mark in most exams and candidates aren't just expected to score 100%.
Getting up to or above the pass mark (in this case of flying airplanes) means you're adjudged competent to a co-pilot. You will do that for a while and learn on the job before flying by yourself. Even in your first few flights, you will be assisted by someone more experienced than you, obviously for safety reasons.
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by armadeo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
obainojazz:
embarassed
91%.. I will only enter the one with the pilot that scored 100%

Have you ever seen your pilot.

It's to strap on and pray while some voice tells you crap you're not interested in.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen my name is bla bla bla we will be flying at an altitude of bla bla bla the flight will be bla bla bla long and we will fly over vla bla bla.

Go and ask for his result.
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by noziz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cone head has done it... : grin
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by Maziyk: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Congrats Bros, remember Biafra
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors by drlance(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sirpaul:
Where's EFE

In Abeokuta working on his new failed Project

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley / Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Running Cooking Test In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.