Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,852 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) (65582 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2019
nawa
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by allthingsgood: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Rapist

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by kennyz247(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2019
U mean ds man don father grown up kids likes,wish does beautiful kids long life and best life has to offer inrespective of there father's behaviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by KevMitnick: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2019
The good wife...i really do hope that the issues of the past few months have given him the time to reflect and make necessary changes to his lifestyle.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Na Pastor Wilson dey reign now, you people should stop distracting us biko.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by easyfem(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Bible said we shud not judge pastor , and I also av a new update abt a pastor that suck a member pussy few days ago ... And bible said we shud not judge them ... That place got me confused ... Someone pls elite me
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2019
He has a beautiful family. I hope he will correct his ways.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by Ziel20: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2019
That's not pastor Wilson

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by Neddstark: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2019
Busola wanted to be that woman. Unfortunately, Fato aint ready to trade his wife for some sidechic. She later went beserk 20 years later grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2019
What is wrong with tbe wifes feet?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2019
so how does he teach morality then if public sex is an offense punishable under law and moreover, i learnt he did not marry that girl, even his daughter's fiend or something.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by Latua(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2019
It's just a pity how this devil incarnation is called a pastor!Well all evil committed by him will surely hunt him till death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Pastor Wilson friend
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by Od1n: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Fuckoyinbo better hide those girls from me cuz God knows I must avenge busola
You cannot hide behind this mess to justify being a rapist.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by bluebay(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Fuckoyinbo better hide those girls from me cuz God knows I must avenge busola
You see those girls, you can’t be privileged to near them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2019
What a very Good wife !!
We know good wife in the days of trouble.
I may not agreed nor disagreed with Bisola, but I appreciate a good wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by Neddstark: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2019
easyfem:
Bible said we shud not judge pastor , and I also av a new update abt a pastor that suck a member pussy few days ago ... And bible said we shud not judge them ... That place got me confused ... Someone pls elite me

Bible says by their fruits, ye shall know them grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by Surulereman(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2019
Opportunity for sober reflection. He should stick closer to the wife and children that God blessed him with. Something good must come out of the ruckus.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
SocialJustice:
Lol, so he has daughters. We will here the stories eventually unless his hands are clean in Busola's case.

Stop this nonsense.

Was the rape accusation against the daughters?

Everyone should carry his/her cross

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2019
easyfem:

The Bible never said you should not judge them. As a matter of fact, you are allowed to judge pastors or any member of your local church who is living in sin.

But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?

God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you." (1 Corinthians 5:11-13)

However, you must be careful that when you judge, you are not yourself guilty of what you are judging your brother for.

God bless you!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2019
dapsoneh:
Kresty Fc
If this man is truly a rapist, he has girls too and he reads his bible
The sins of the fathers shall be visited on the children
God knows hidden things

You just forgot the followup declaration afterwards by God.

All souls are mine, the soul that sins shall die
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2019
I just wanna anoint these girls with the oil of party.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Damage control.

Gone are the days when a negroe is respected because of a family portrait.

Your father is a rapist and a pedophile. Una wey be boys go end up like una goaty papa.

His wife is beginning to age fast from the shame sef.

Pity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by Commentor: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2019
jnoz23:
See space bookers o!!!
WTF?

Is nairaland ID a job now?
. grin

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2019
LadyExcellency:

Stop this nonsense.

Was the rape accusation against the daughters?

Everyone should carry his/her cross
I'm not the one that instituted the law of karma. If he has been raping people's daughters, it will also also happen to him. And it will be someone close to him that will be chopping his daughters by force and blackmailing them not to talk.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by dapsoneh: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2019
LadyExcellency:

You just forgot the followup declaration afterwards by God.

All souls are mine, the soul that sins shall die
hmmmmm! Its just the children that i pity if all the allegations are true

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2019
RALPHOW:
What a very Good wife !!
We know good wife in the days of trouble.
I may not agreed nor disagreed with Bisola, but I appreciate a good wife.

Let's flip the script and assume it was the wife accused of sexually assaulting several young men and having several sex partners while married, then the husband decides to stick with her. Will you call him a good husband or a foolish husband? Honest response pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by lollybizzu(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2019
dapsoneh:
Kresty Fc
If this man is truly a rapist, he has girls too and he reads his bible
The sins of the fathers shall be visited on the children
God knows hidden things

shocked

How sure are you he reads his bible?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by RZArecta2(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2019
He shouldn’t ràpe any lady there o, in fact sèx offender should be stamped on his forehead cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2019
Such impunity!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.