Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

'I Am A Pastor That Likes kitten' - Pastor Wilson Speaks About His Sex Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am A Pastor That Likes kitten' - Pastor Wilson Speaks About His Sex Tape (928 Views)

Meet The Lady In Pastor Wilson Leaked Sex Tape / Pastor Wilson Replies Lady Who Said, "I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life."(photo) / Naira Marley, Ladies React To Pastor Wilson's Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Am A Pastor That Likes kitten' - Pastor Wilson Speaks About His Sex Tape by gistembassy123: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2019
Man of God, Pastor Wilson who is currently trending over his video of having ‘last supper’ with a female church member has finally spoken.Sleekgist reports.

According to Pastor Wilson, before anyone condemns him for having ‘last supper’ with a beautiful Black woman, they should be able to do all the good things he’s done for his community.

He also bragged that he is a man of God who likes p** and there is nothing anyone can do about that.

He ended up using the F word on all the people criticising him for having the brief ‘last supper’ with a beautiful Black woman.

Watch the video below.
Click for viral video here
https://sleekgist.com/viral/i-am-a-pastor-that-likes-puy-pastor-wilson-speaks-about-his-viral-sex-tape/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcQtUmzGeOI&feature=youtu.be

Re: 'I Am A Pastor That Likes kitten' - Pastor Wilson Speaks About His Sex Tape by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2019
Officially, it is finished!

God's wrath is coming quickly!

Meanwhile to the Idiot of a pastor. ....

Re: 'I Am A Pastor That Likes kitten' - Pastor Wilson Speaks About His Sex Tape by Osasnidas(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Just another lascivious pastor without self control.......

Let's blame Konji first before the lack of self control

After all, we all na human being, only God can judge

(1) (Reply)

See D Hilarious Moment Timi Dakolo Fell To The Ground During An Event In Bayelsa / Just In!! Kizz Daniel Reportedly Welcomes Baby Boy (see Photos) / Davido Blast Offset For Insulting Wife ‘chioma’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.