Stats: 3,182,193 members, 7,916,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) (42811 Views)

Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by anambraamaka: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lala
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Billyanger(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dumb news angry
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Authortee: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
The rain is sending them out to search for warmth
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Badonasty(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dozie32:

Na lie I believe say e get people wey de mad. You de mad bro. May this kind of reptile visit you tonight. Amen!!

God go punish you... na me talk say make you dey live for swamp
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Kreamie(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Another giant bites the dust. At this rate, these gentle constrictors will go extinct in this part of the world. The coming generation would have to pay good money at conservation centers to see them.

If only we (their ancestors) would have the common sense to preserve these beautiful animals. cry
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by freeman4ever(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Innocent animal smh

Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Bleiz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Isn't this a puff adder? Check out the tail.
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by paix(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
donstan18:
The pussay of an average Nigerian lady will comfortably swallow this snake.
Folded or straight?
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by noziz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
donstan18:

shocked including urs... But u could as well try my own snake out...u wud love it kiss
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by PapaAdanna: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Afonjas and meat

The can eat anything
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Dagger111(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
donstan18:

Hope u mom and siblings are not excluded?

Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Onlydaughter(f): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Men always kill snakes on nairaland

Women let's start showing off all the cockroaches we have killed I mean it's not easy at all. cheesy
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by excanny: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kill a viper or cobra.

You kill a non venomous harmless snake and you dey make noise.

Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Ramanto(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
How could he have driven on this snake without visible bruises? Snake must be really meaty
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by moonbender(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
The house doesn't look like any of the houses in estates I know in Ajaokuta.

I know JDP, DUMEZ CITY, Dumez Camp, TOWNSHIP and its mini estates. I know B+B. I know Ascl Camp. I know FFN, I know African Camp, Rendezvous, Life Camp, Geregu Village, Rakafon, SAE, and others.

I miss that part of the country tho. Hope to visit there again someday.
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by dayleke: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
Korllami007:

Maybe the snake didn't come with manual that's why.

Lol...
Good one
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
BlackDonald:
Shared with Caption

Killed with my motor jack last night about 8pm at ajaokuta, see my snake pepper mixed next

Source : Facebook https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2400117563540529&id=100006269259802

Innocent and harmless ball python....
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Bigseven(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jmk9292:
That's a harmless non-venomous ball python... Why kill it?
are you the snake? Have u been a snake before? Who told u the snake is harmless? If it were to be in ur room, makachukwu u'll faint. Stop whying the killing of za snake
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by xamuell: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
It's well

Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by McTobe(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Beautiful.
Femi316:
Peper soup loading.......where is Lala
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Muhylonaire(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
dayleke:
E never reach front page?

To everyone that says a snake thread always hit the front page, here's a typical example that proves you wrong. grin

Lalasticlala don become "bornagain". grin grin grin

Lolz... Maybe you should coman check again
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
moonbender:
The house doesn't look like any of the houses in estates I know in Ajaokuta.

I know JDP, DUMEZ CITY, Dumez Camp, TOWNSHIP and its mini estates. I know B+B. I know Ascl Camp. I know FFN, I know African Camp, Rendezvous, Life Camp, Geregu Village, Rakafon, SAE, and others.

I miss that part of the country tho. Hope to visit there again someday.
Not even Beacon, Rogers , PYN or New German Camp.... Good old days
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by moonbender(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
uniquelyspecial:
Not even Beacon, Rogers , PYN or New German Camp.... Good old days
Lol yea. I actually forgot those places you mentioned.
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Cousin9999: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jmk9292:
That's a harmless non-venomous ball python... Why kill it?

Pepper soup
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Realfrankie(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
So make we do Thanksgiving?
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by dayleke: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ramanto:
How could he have driven on this snake without visible bruises? Snake must be really meaty

Driven ke?
You only saw "motor" but you no see the "jack".

It is well bro.
Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by Captaincee(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
lala
right now is like

Re: Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) by distilledwalex(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
donstan18:
JESU!!! � APOSTLE WILL HEAR OF THIS

The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls / Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65