Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,405 members, 7,923,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Dad Was Very Sad When I Was Attacked At Senator Adeleke’s Funeral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Was Very Sad When I Was Attacked At Senator Adeleke’s Funeral (515 Views)

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding / Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Was Very Sad When I Was Attacked At Senator Adeleke’s Funeral by Anticrime: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oluwayemisi Idiat Babalola, former Osun State
Commissioner for Federal Matters and the first
child of the former Nigeria Supreme Council for
Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) Deputy President-General,
the late Alhaji Sakariyau Olayiwola Babalola,
spoke with TAJUDEEN ADEBANJO on the demise
of her father and the attack on her during the
funeral of Senator Isiaka Adeleke.
How did you receive the news of your dad’s
death?
I spoke to him a day before he died and there
was no sign. He had back pain; though it was
nothing to worry about due to the way he
sounded that day. He sounded well than that in
the past, but that particular day I asked ‘Daddy,
are you okay’? He responded that he was fine
and I can deduce happiness in his voice. I just
took it for granted that Daddy will be here for
many years. He summoned his children and told
us many things that happened… and the moment
he sees that you are in panic mood, he will just
say that ‘Ko ti ya nisiyii.’ (It is not time for me to
die). He lived a worthy life. I am so happy for
the legacy he left behind.
Read more here=>

https://m.facebook.com/martinstrendybaze
Re: My Dad Was Very Sad When I Was Attacked At Senator Adeleke’s Funeral by Anticrime: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
I will Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Abduction & Conversion Of Nine Kano Muslim Children / Ajax FC Aka The Jews / Reps Kick As Nigeria Repays $460m Chinese Loan For Failed Abuja CCTV Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.