Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,386 members, 7,904,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Can NOT Configure A Custom .com.ng Domain Name To Blogger (). HELP! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can NOT Configure A Custom .com.ng Domain Name To Blogger (). HELP! (686 Views)

How To Add Audio File To Blogger () Post With Download Link / Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger / Plz How Du I Park Garrantor.ng Domain To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can NOT Configure A Custom .com.ng Domain Name To Blogger (). HELP! by faceland: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
I just noticed that it is hard to configure both my dot com dot ng (.com.ng) domain name to Blogger. One was done many years ago but most time when I log in, it wouldn't location the service (showing error page), the other is a new domain name and it keep telling my that it cannot verify my authority of the name. I have done everything possible including adding those 4 IP Address to Google services as my A Record and the two recommended CNAME.

Please help me solve this problem if their is a solution. .com domain names works fine. Answer should be in layman's terms please. Thanks.
Re: Can NOT Configure A Custom .com.ng Domain Name To Blogger (). HELP! by eliok(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
faceland:
I just noticed that it is hard to configure both my dot com dot ng (.com.ng) domain name to Blogger. One was done many years ago but most time when I log in, it wouldn't location the service (showing error page), the other is a new domain name and it keep telling my that it cannot verify my authority of the name. I have done everything possible including adding those 4 IP Address to Google services as my A Record and the two recommended CNAME.

Please help me solve this problem if their is a solution. .com domain names works fine. Answer should be in layman's terms please. Thanks.
watch a video on how to use a custom domain in blogger .follow the exact process
Re: Can NOT Configure A Custom .com.ng Domain Name To Blogger (). HELP! by faceland: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
eliok:
watch a video on how to use a custom domain in blogger .follow the exact process

Thanks for the input, but trust me, I have.

I have a .com website hosted on Blogger and suspect it is a .com.ng problem.

UPDATE: I reset the DNS and redo it. It work and in the process of synchronizing (currently showing redirect and the message "This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware", which is cool by me, it would work later).

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ankara Styles / Article Writers Needed / Learn Hacking���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.