Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,105 members, 7,890,671 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story (41651 Views)

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death / Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by ednut1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bsideboi:
Tunde ednut is a snitch. What happened strictly was business .He's even cheap just 70k
just

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by noisy45(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Just watch this coming days Instagram will disable Tunde Instagram account if this issue gets heated

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by hyperflex(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Some of those Joro stories could be concocted. Goes to show u the length people can go on that Instagram for clout n followers. Anyways problem tiwon niyen
Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Snitches.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by sleek82(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Came4amod:

These guys are gifted .. They just know how to trend grin grin
I'm sorry, that is not being gifted. When you say someone is gifted, talk about someone like Ronaldo...he doesn't need these stupid sh*t to trend and yet he has millions of followers! When you have an actual gift, people will look for you and follow you!!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Vikynas: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Una matter tire Instragram owner de man go soon block two of you then it becomes physical battle

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Sammyfabulous: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
70k for advert hmm and there are more than 10 adverts on their pages every day. Instablog9ja, tundeenut and other bloggers are making millions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Vikynas: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm a blogger incase any of you needs me no beef just transfer 5k for starting we go dey ok
Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Mariangeles(f): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
ableguy:
grin
As an expert on this type issues, I have only 2 things to say.
1: Things
2: Things
Thank you
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Mariangeles(f): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nothing is more disgraceful than a man who snitches sha ...

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by overboard(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
shamecurls:

People named Tunde no get sense.

Do research.

98% no dey get sense.

Tunde Idiagbon was the last Tunde with sense.

Thunda fire you there, Lol
Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Priest111(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Guy Sucks
Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by toprealman: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
I keep saying that this Tunde guy is not nice at all. Too self centred and horrible.
Joro makes up his stories no doubt. It takes more than being smart to do that.
I feel for people who fall for all these shenanigans. Fakes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Studyinchina200(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Only on Nairaland
Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by LONGPREEK(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
generationz:
Tunde just proved he is even more stupid with this post.

So if someone paid you in the past to post a story does that mean you should rubbish his image.

What just cause does Tunde think he has to say trash about people. Obviously, he is a bully. He bullied Tasha and thinks everyone is like that but Joro took him to the cleaners.

Those of us on Joros page enjoy the stories fake or not.
i hate the guy die. the fact that he even disclosed this shit shows that he is totally unprofessional

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by OKorowanta: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:
It is all business.

Tunde, someone paid you to post a story on your page to do what exactly? Is he not about earn more money than what he paid you?

It is business!

This dude really need to grow up and stop being an internet troll cum nuisance!

Pure nuisance!
Disrespectful, proud,very stupid!
Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by ruggedtimi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
why tunde dey spoil another brother hustle
Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by chukzyfcbb: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tunde ednut about to kill his bizness....

Now potential clients who have controversial stance may be skeptical of doing business with him...

Not to forget, he just low balled himself. 70k to post a news on his page?

How does he want to control future negotiations when he just publicly showed how much he collects, that's bad PR!

Now everyone will be pricing him like as we take dey price bag of rice now smiley #Anger can make one do stupid things

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Ngirima: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s][s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Tunde "eggbuns" wahala too much, na one kin Kogi troublesome boy like dino and yeye bello

be like say kogi get many troublesome people

Fine Joro's Story is as fake as Bobrisky's boobs, but so is WWE wrestling, but people like what they like and it shouldnt be anyones business what others like

[/s][/s]
Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by dfrost: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
Nothing is more disgraceful than a man who snitches sha ...

I tell you.
Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by dfrost: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
overboard:

Thunda fire you there, Lol

Aaah Broda Tunde ti binu grin

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Kokaine(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:
It is all business.

Tunde, someone paid you to post a story on your page to do what exactly? Is he not about earn more money than what he paid you?

It is business!

exactly. Tunde is very egoistic and childish. He is arrogant. Joro on the other hand takes tirades and vituperations directed at him with all calmness and equanimity. Joro is not a mental mate of that kid called tunde. They shouldn't operate within the same head space.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Kokaine(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
LONGPREEK:
i hate the guy die. the fact that he even disclosed this shit shows that he is totally unprofessional
lol. He is the Nigerian 6ix9ine. #snitch9ine
Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Kokaine(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Educator198:
Wonderful

Contact 07061011810 for maths home teaching in 042 (Enugu)
I like your hustle man. Keep it up. It will pay one day. Every hustler has a pay day.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by distilledwalex(m): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:
It is all business.

It is business!

The fool is indirectly killing his own business.. I guess he realised that later... Thats why he took down the post... Who would want to do business with an immature trol that would use it agaisnt them in future..

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Realist1(m): 2:49am On Oct 20, 2019
chloride6:
This ednut guy eh..

Being paid to post story doesnt mean the story is fake..

angry

The guy has not been able to prove his stories are fake.He paid you to drive traffic to his page like every other paid advert because you have more followers.Now you are trying to say that proves he post fake stories.I don't doubt that people can't send Joro fake confessions or stories though,but I don't think Joro posts fake stories or confessions deliberately himself.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:
Tunde just proved he is even more stupid with this post.

So if someone paid you in the past to post a story does that mean you should rubbish his image.

What just cause does Tunde think he has to say trash about people. Obviously, he is a bully. He bullied Tasha and thinks everyone is like that but Joro took him to the cleaners.

Those of us on Joros page enjoy the stories fake or not.

Tunde Ednut is one big fool,Kudos to his stupidity he just lost a huge chunk of followers to Joro.........Fake or no fake I can't go a day without visiting joros blog.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by Cameraboy: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Www.cameraboyng.com
Home for your media needs
. Visit us today and book your first session for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story by generationz(f): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Tunde Ednut is one big fool,Kudos to his stupidity he just lost a huge chunk of followers to Joro.........Fake or no fake I can't go a day without visiting joros blog.

He doesn't know he is helping joro indirectly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.