Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. (19778 Views)

Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by sirfemoz(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lagos roads are really bad this period. The governor has declared state of emergency on the roads. Let's wait till the next 6 months and see how things will be.
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by noisy45(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lagos is an over hyped shit grin

2 Likes

Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by Lamanii22(f): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lol close to my area... What a terrible road...
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by obi58: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
It's really sad how irresponsible and unresponsive the Lagos State Government has been towards the plight of residents in this axis. All the major roads in this area are in significant state of disrepair. From Ikotun to Egbe to Ijegun to Ijedodo to Igando to Ejigbo. All plagued with bad roads and public transport charging exhortbitant prices due to bad roads and traffic congestion.

What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by infini771: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Let's format this shithole
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by ceasare: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
sirfemoz:
Lagos roads are really bad this period. The governor has declared state of emergency on the roads. Let's wait till the next 6 months and see how things will be.

What stupid state of emergency? That road is not even on the list of road
That will be giving facelift as a matter of urgency and u can imagine the
Magnitude of people that ply that route everyday! Same goes for
Ikotun/Abaranje road (that road will win Olympic gold medal as the worst road on earth),
Ikotun/ijegun road,NNPC junction/Ejigbo LGA office,isheri/idimu roundabout,Gemade estate road ipaja,
Ailegun road,chemist bustop /ire Akari estate,ilasa link road to the express from akpata memorial,
Isolo industrial estate road to ishaga road,AJAo estate to canoe/Ejigbo to mention a few just within oshodi/isolo
And Alimosho LGAs.lagos state govt should quit sensationalism and face reality.infact d govnor shdnt bother
Constructing new roads just rehabilitate existing ones QED!

5 Likes

Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by Yuneehk(f): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
These bad roads are the major cause of traffic along that road. In the morning, traffic. In the evening Kwanu, same thing. If the roads were a bit better, traffic jams in some places will be a thing of the past. Even Ikotun, Roads leading to Iyana tire and Aye in isolo. Makes moving around exhausting, time consuming thanks to traffic and money consuming because drivers and bikers would use the slightest traffic to inflate prices.
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by BeautifulMind2: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by BeautifulMind2: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Fingers crossed.
Imagine if this road is in Anambra all those hypocrisy and senseless e-rats from West will writing long epistle rubbish, they will be viewing this thread as guest
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by novelbuks(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
I grew up in this area. These roads have not gotten any maintenance works in over 20 years....Yet they voted in Yayi again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by Beremx(f): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
That's Orilowo Ejigbo. The road has been bad even in Fashola administration.

Mtscheew!!
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by ceasare: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
novelbuks:
I grew up in this area. These roads have not gotten any maintenance works in over 20 years....Yet they voted in Yayi again

Honestly that yayi guy was the worst thing that happened to Lagos west courtesy of tinubu
And d political elites in Alimosho.imagine an ogun state indigenes who spent the bulk of
His 4yrs as a senator representing lagos warehousing funds to be ogun state governor only
to U-turn when he saw his chances dwindling due to the Amosun/akinlade factor.
I shake my head for Lagos indigenes they ve sold their birthright for a plate of porridge.

Factcheck: anybody can go to barracks bustop after iyana iba where yayi's thank you billboard is located
The pot hole there ehn can comfortable sit a 40ft container.....I give up!
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by Angelfrost(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Orissodiq:
D water issues no b for only Nigeria o. C Houston Texas

Does this happen every single year??!... Do earthquakes, and typhoons occur yearly??!... Do you know what would happen if that actually happened in Lagos??!...

Learn to come up with better analogies if you want to defend mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by petitejolie(f): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Orissodiq:
we talking about roads
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by fergie001: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
majamajic:
hmm

Op u snapped the best side of ejigbo , u didn't capture the iyana ejigbo/egbe road wella and the nnpc junction/egbe road wella

maybe u took the pics in dry season
That synagogue side abi?
Kaiiiiii
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by fergie001: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
ceasare:

Honestly that yayi guy was the worst thing that happened to Lagos west courtesy of tinubu
And d political elites in Alimosho.imagine an ogun state indigenes who spent the bulk of
His 4yrs as a senator representing lagos warehousing funds to be ogun state governor only
I shake my head for Lagos indigenes they ve sold their birthright for a plate of porridge.

Factcheck: anybody can go to barracks bustop after iyana iba where yayi's thank you billboard is located
I live around there.....passed there today sef......no comments.
I laugh.
hahahahahahaha...... Yayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin
Those Chinese people are mad...today, they blocked the only assess at that Volks with caterpillar...I mean only access.
Even okada couldn't pass.....
This one is the worst of them all.....
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by sirfemoz(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
ceasare:

What stupid state of emergency? That road is not even on the list of road
That will be giving facelift as a matter of urgency and u can imagine the
Magnitude of people that ply that route everyday! Same goes for
Ikotun/Abaranje road (that road will win Olympic gold medal as the worst road on earth),
Ikotun/ijegun road,NNPC junction/Ejigbo LGA office,isheri/idimu roundabout,Gemade estate road ipaja,
Ailegun road,chemist bustop /ire Akari estate,ilasa link road to the express from akpata memorial,
Isolo industrial estate road to ishaga road,AJAo estate to canoe/Ejigbo to mention a few just within oshodi/isolo
And Alimosho LGAs.lagos state govt should quit sensationalism and face reality.infact d govnor shdnt bother
Constructing new roads just rehabilitate existing ones QED!

What do you want me to say? He used that statement to calm lagosians down and give us hope. Just like you said, all the roads are bad. Passed through Victoria Island the other day, it was really bad.
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by majamajic(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
fergie001:
That synagogue side abi? Kaiiiiii

yo wa aa
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by Bbbwings: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Orissodiq:
Are you just deliberately daft or what.
We are saying the roads are bad
We are not talking about flooding
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by jaxxy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bukden16:
Waiting for the day Nigerians will all be on the street celebrating

This was the kind of joy people had when Buhari won the elections in 2015 bt not in 2019. Got people thinking did we make a mistake.
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by Ngirima: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Sanwo would get there soon
[/s]
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by ifyboy60(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Orissodiq:

oga, that is very different. it is either a hurricane or cyclone.
Nigeria is flooding after every rain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by AmuDimpka: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lag is one big dirty slum
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by fergie001: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
majamajic:

yo wa aa
That place ehn.....no be here.
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by stacyadams: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
jonnpedro:
That's what we go through everyday, we claim we have Govt., Next election, we will refuse to vote well, we will vote tribe, money and stupidity, may GOD help us to be wise and to know and do Right.
grin grin

I sleep well at night smiling joyously that both ipob & afonjas,apc & pdp supporters ply and suffer on that road
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by CaptainFM1: 12:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Bukden16:
Waiting for the day Nigerians will all be on the street celebrating

Nigerians celebrate like this only when a dictator dies.
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by gaddafe(m): 1:59am On Oct 20, 2019
I use to ply this road long ago (1996). I'm surprised the road is still like this with all the so call good governors the state claims to have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by johnkey: 2:34am On Oct 20, 2019
I was born here
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by seunmohmoh(f): 4:26am On Oct 20, 2019
majamajic:
hmm

Op u snapped the best side of ejigbo , u didn't capture the iyana ejigbo/egbe road wella and the nnpc junction/egbe road wella

They already filled it with stone. I took those while heading to work. Some of them was taken from moving bus.
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by seunmohmoh(f): 4:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Beremx:
That's Orilowo Ejigbo. The road has been bad even in Fashola administration.

Mtscheew!!
It is iyana ejigbo.
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by ednut1(m): 4:41am On Oct 20, 2019
ceasare:

but the indigenes of lagos west are awori too. Na just demographics seperate them
Re: Condition Of Ejigbo Roads. by Lionlyf: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2019
majamajic:
hmm

especially that secetariat front pass there not quite long,that road is in total mess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Falls On A Micra Cab In Ibadan (Photos) / Bridge Collapse: Enugu Inner City Roads Suffer Overuse And Degradation / Cost Of Living At Ghana? Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.