Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure (64323 Views)

Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us ....Ghana Trade Minister / How I Would Have Handled Nigeria Ghana Trade Issue. / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Just30: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I repeat you are confused and so deeply ignorant. Health care here in Ghana is not free. You pay for medical insurance and still pay for treatment and drugs at a subsidized rate. Speak on the things you know and not from your place of ignorance. Health care is not guaranteed for every Ghanaian because they die daily like fish over easily treatable conditions. Even their so called health care workers are ignorant of basic drugs for treatment. Every saturday here is a burial day for Ghanaians and you need to witness how many go on every saturday.

Herbal medicine is king here and not proper medical care.

Young man when they still live in mud houses with pit latrines in the village then i can say they are poor. Even their young men live in such mud houses and refuse to farm due to laziness. Moving to the city does not make it easier because they end up mass renting a room and go to public bath houses to bath daily. Some of them even prefer living in the village and travel to accra to work from monday to friday and return to their village on weekends.

Nigerians do not live in the villages of Ghana. The conditions there are too appalling for a Nigerian to cope. I do not live in a village. If you check my posts i Live in the central region and i am sure that for even you CENTRAL does not mean suburbs. You can read up the rest about me in my previous posts here and then cure yourself of this foolishness in your head.

Nigeria owns that much number of poor due to our large population which is the largest in the black community in the world. If we as a population of 200m have 90m who are below poverty line then we are richer and better off than Ghana who with 28m still struggle with poverty to the extent their ladies are sleeping with men in exchange for fish. 110m Nigerians are not poor and live above the poverty line.

What you see happening in Abuja is what is happening in the ENTIRE Ghana just so you get my point. Abuja is just a location in Nigeria while Ghana is a country. It seems you don't know there is poverty in Ghana. You are so blind.

keep deceiving yourself

Nigerians that are picking scrap metals in Ghanaian villages just to make ends meet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2019
vaxx2:
What a nonsense. free health insurance is a guaranteed for every Ghanaian ( something that don't exist in Nigeria) free education and free feeding is also guaranteed for every Ghanaian( A luxury in Nigerians) . health care is basically free in Ghana, once you are insured, you are cover. you only pay a peanut for the insurance cover which is even less than two thousand naira.(20 cedis and that last for a year)

Kindly read

The standard and availability of public healthcare in Ghana varies. In the major urban centres, such as Accra, there are numerous hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. However, most rural areas are isolated and without modern healthcare facilities. In these areas, locals usually choose traditional African treatments over travelling long distances to access healthcare. ....READ THE REST BELOW

http://www.expatarrivals.com/africa/ghana/healthcare-ghana#targetText=Public%20healthcare%20in%20Ghana,generally%20funded%20by%20the%20government.&targetText=In%20the%20major%20urban%20centres,and%20without%20modern%20healthcare%20facilities.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Just30: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Area4Area:
They are lazy and would prefer to import everything and dump the excess into Nigeria.
Imagine $36.5 billion for a population of 201 million people and compare to $13 billion for 28 million people. Lazy people who are always ready to leech on Nigeria.
is it that you are stupid or you dont know maths?

13 billion for 30 million people and 35 billion for 201 million people
which one is greater ?

grin grin
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Just30:
keep deceiving yourself

Nigerians that are picking scrap metals in Ghanaian villages just to make ends meet

You keep trying to pass off on Nigerians what Ghanaians are doing to survive. Even 6 to 9 year old Ghanaian kids are everywhere picking up scrap metals and waste pure water satchets so they can sell to recyclers and make some coins for their families. Its is so bad. I witnessed 2 children of not more than 5 and 7 years old in the riverine community of Akateng with bare feet picking up pure water satchets all over the river coast line and packing them for sale.

Charlie you are poor.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by stagger: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You keep trying to pass off on Nigerians what Ghanaians are doing to survive. Even 6 to 9 year old Ghanaian kids are everywhere picking up scrap metals and waste pure water satchets so they can sell to recyclers and make some coins for their families. Its is so bad. I witnessed 2 children of not more than 5 and 7 years old in the riverine community of Akateng with bare feet picking up pure water satchets all over the river coast line and packing them for sale.

Charlie you are poor.

Don't mind the fool. The hardship they are experiencing there is second to none. They can only deceive outsiders who don't know what's happening.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by vaxx2: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:

i repeat you are confused and so deeply ignorant. Health care here in Ghana is not free. You pay for medical insurance and still pay for treatment and drugs at a subsidized rate. Speak on the things you know and not from your place of ignorance. Health care is not guaranteed for every Ghanaian because they die daily like fish over easily treatable conditions. Even their so called health care workers are ignorant of basic drugs for treatment. Every saturday here is a burial day for Ghanaians and you need to witness how many go on every saturday
What a stupid understanding, You actually don't know about the operative of the medical care than me. the health care programme is simply an insurance portfolio cover by Ghana ministry of health. it is basically free once you are insured for a maximum of a year at the rate of twenty cedis ( not up to two thousand naira). and regarding the funeral, that is Ghana culture, instead of arguing like a slowpoke, check mortality rate in Nigeria and Ghana to know who dies more often.

""United nation report
Nigeria - Mortality rate
Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000 live births)

The value for Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000 live births) in Nigeria was 104.30 as of 2016. As the graph below shows, over the past 52 years this indicator reached a maximum value of 327.90 in 1964 and a minimum value of 104.30 in 2016.

Definition: Under-five mortality rate is the probability per 1,000 that a newborn baby will die before reaching age five, if subject to age-specific mortality rates of the specified year.

Source: Estimates Developed by the UN Inter-agency Group for Child Mortality Estimation (UNICEF, WHO, World Bank, UN DESA Population Division) at www.childmortality.org.""

""Ghana - Mortality rate

The value for Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000 live births) in Ghana was 58.80 as of 2016. As the graph below shows, over the past 56 years this indicator reached a maximum value of 209.30 in 1960 and a minimum value of 58.80 in 2016.

Definition: Under-five mortality rate is the probability per 1,000 that a newborn baby will die before reaching age five, if subject to age-specific mortality rates of the specified year.

Source: Estimates Developed by the UN Inter-agency Group for Child Mortality Estimation (UNICEF, WHO, World Bank, UN DESA Population Division) at www.childmortality.org""

And tell me who dies often .....

]
Herbal medicine is king here and not proper medical care.
You are so stupid, what is wrong in promoting alternative health care? what Nigerians are demanding to pay for in high demand . the idiot even say herbal care is not a proper care, what a brain do you have up there ? Ghanaian loves their tradition the reason you see them using Ankara for shirt or even suits .

Young man when they still live in mud houses with pit latrines in the village then i can say they are poor. Even their young men live in such mud houses and refuse to farm due to laziness. Moving to the city does not make it easier because they end up mass renting a room and go to public bath houses to bath daily. Some of them even prefer living in the village and travel to accra to work from monday to friday and return to their village on weekends.
Wherever you come in Nigeria will definitely be worst. Nigerians. village are known to be worst. even common light is even a luxury? those guys still avoid laterine but Nigerians they rather use the bush part....tell me which Ghana village is not connected to national grid?

Nigerians do not live in the villages of Ghana. The conditions there are too appalling for a Nigerian to cope. I do not live in a village. If you check my posts i Live in the central region and i am sure that for even you CENTRAL does not mean suburbs. You can read up the rest about me in my previous posts here and then cure yourself of this foolishness in your head.
Wherever you live is not my basic headache, it is your own problem and find solution to that....the fact still remain, you don't have a better life wherever you are hence your farming work in the village. Nigerians even live in more chaotic place . the village life. will have been better. sleeping under the bridge without bathing for days is not something to proud of.

Nigeria owns that much number of poor due to our large population which is the largest in the black community in the world. If we as a population of 200m have 90m who are below poverty line then we are richer and better off than Ghana who with 28m still struggle with poverty to the extent their ladies are sleeping with men in exchange for fish. 110m Nigerians are not poor and live above the poverty line.
smiley
stop fooling yourself, Nigerians simply harbour poor citizens in the world because of bad governance which have erupted your country for ages . check Ghana GDP per capital and Ghana GDP ppp per capital to know who is the richest? you don't claim you are richer when statistics suggest otherwise.... Are Nigerians more than India or Indonesia. Ghana is the first country to first halve its poverty in sub Saharan Africa..... how is it a poor country. Ghana has a purchasing power of 200 billion for just 28 million citizens , making it stronger than kenya and a bigger country like Uganda or Tanzania and you called that a poor country. are you daft or simply ignorant?

What you see happening in Abuja is what is happening in the ENTIRE Ghana just so you get my point. Abuja is just a location in Nigeria while Ghana is a country. It seems you don't know there is poverty in Ghana. You are so blind.

My lagos to Abuja experience is just a sample . you may need to visit and see pool of beggars known as almanjiri untie entire north . Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world . this is unbeatable ......
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2019
stagger:

Don't mind the fool. The hardship they are experiencing there is second to none. They can only deceive outsiders who don't know what's happening.

I just don't understand why they would be telling lies so stupidly despite knowing that Nigerians also Live in Ghana and witness the appalling conditions daily.

This is the way they have been programed. They are always told to speak well of their country even when reverse is the case just so they can deceive those who have never been here. Obroni (whites) are here daily exploiting them and they worship the ground where these whites stand while hating on their fellow africans who have been helping to sustain their economy. Bloody ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by vaxx2: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Kindly read

You only need to compare it with Nigeria where majority lacks access to health care ....

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
vaxx2:
What a stupid understanding, You actually don't know about the operative of the medical care than me. the health care programme is simply an insurance portfolio cover by Ghana ministry of health. it is basically free once you are insured for a maximum of a year at the rate of twenty cedis ( not up to two thousand naira). and regarding the funeral, that is Ghana culture, instead of arguing like a slowpoke, check mortality rate in Nigeria and Ghana to know who dies more often.

""United nation report
Nigeria - Mortality rate

The value for Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000 live births) in Nigeria was 104.30 as of 2016. As the graph below shows, over the past 52 years this indicator reached a maximum value of 327.90 in 1964 and a minimum value of 104.30 in 2016.

Source: Estimates Developed by the UN Inter-agency Group for Child Mortality Estimation (UNICEF, WHO, World Bank, UN DESA Population Division) at www.childmortality.org.""

""Ghana - Mortality rate

The value for Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000 live births) in Ghana was 58.80 as of 2016. As the graph below shows, over the past 56 years this indicator reached a maximum value of 209.30 in 1960 and a minimum value of 58.80 in 2016.

Source: Estimates Developed by the UN Inter-agency Group for Child Mortality Estimation (UNICEF, WHO, World Bank, UN DESA Population Division) at www.childmortality.org""

]
You are so stupid, what is wrong in promoting alternative health care? what Nigerians are demanding to pay for in high demand . the idiot even say herbal care is not a proper care, what a brain do you have up there ? Ghanaian loves their tradition the reason you see them using Ankara for shirt or even suits .

Wherever you come in Nigeria will definitely be worst. Nigerians. village are known to be worst. even common light is even a luxury? those guys still avoid laterine but Nigerians they rather use the bush part....tell me which Ghana village is not connected to national grid?

Wherever you live is not my basic headache, it is your own problem and find solution to that....the fact still remain, you don't have a better life wherever you are hence your farming work in the village. Nigerians even live in more chaotic place . the village life. will have been better. sleeping under the bridge without bathing for days is not something to proud of.

stop fooling yourself, Nigerians simply harbour poor citizens in the world because of bad governance which have erupted your country for ages . check Ghana GDP per capital and Ghana GDP ppp per capital to know who is the richest? you don't claim you are richer when statistics suggest otherwise.... Are Nigerians more than India or Indonesia. Ghana is the first country to first halve its poverty in sub Saharan Africa..... how is it a poor country. Ghana has a purchasing power of 200 billion for just 28 million citizens , making it stronger than kenya and a bigger country like Uganda or Tanzania and you called that a poor country. are you daft or simply ignorant?

My lagos to Abuja experience is just a sample . you may need to visit and see pool of beggars known as almanjiri untie entire north . Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world . this is unbeatable ......
[/s]

The fact that you assume i work as a farmer in a village in Ghana shows how stupidly dumb you are and this is why i had to cancel out all the nonsense you posted.

Whatever the UNICEF or WHO pushes out as their figures for Ghana is what their ministry of health feeds them here. Ghana is majorly a tourist country and as such tell lies for a living just to make their country attractive. They are ready to blame everyone else but themselves for anything that happens in their country.

I LIVE HERE AND WITNESS THIS EVERYDAY. Ghanaians are criminals but they would rather cover a lot of crime perpetrated by their nationals while shouting from a mountain top over a few by other nationals just to make it look like their people are law abiding.

Its a brainwash technique they have employed and it seems to be working for them so much so that even you have been brainwashed based on the nonsense you typed above.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2019
Just30:
bleached Baboon grin grin grin grin

low self esteem individual
how can I miss this opportunity to gloat at useless Bantu eating ugly Ghanaians? grin grin No way grin grin
I am very very happy that we closed our borders this is what I've been praying for,a government that will deal with you bragging non existence foolish Ghanaians.

Cry cry cry till thy Kingdom come the fact remains all our borders will remained Closed. grin grin Ghanaians are useless people even the dead are more useful than you, you contributed nothing to Nigeria development. You are just leeches feeding off Nigeria government .

We don't want you,we don't need you. Go and die burnt charcoal ugly Ghanaian. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Area4Area: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Just30:

which one is greater ?

grin grin
It shows that 201 million can produce much of what they need than a mere 28 million that need to import virtually everything they need.
You can help by giving us national imports per capita for both countries to know that Ghana is not productive
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by vaxx2: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:
[s][/s]

[s]The fact that you assume i work as a farmer in a village in Ghana shows how stupidly dumb you are and this is why i had to cancel out all the nonsense you posted.

Whatever the UNICEF or WHO pushes out as their figures for Ghana is what their ministry of health feeds them here. Ghana is majorly a tourist country and as such tell lies for a living just to make their country attractive. They are ready to blame everyone else but themselves for anything that happens in their country.

I LIVE HERE AND WITNESS THIS EVERYDAY. Ghanaians are criminals but they would rather cover a lot of crime perpetrated by their nationals while shouting from a mountain top over a few by other nationals just to make it look like their people are law abiding.

Its a brainwash technique they have employed and it seems to be working for them so much so that even you have been brainwashed based on the nonsense you typed above[/s].
Feed that hogwash to the trash bin you called a brain ..

Ghana crucial export is not tourism, it is gold , cocoa and oil and touriam contribute very minimum to the national GDP. WHO and United nations have their men on ground, even if Ghana cover up, this men will point out errors just like they did to ruwanda false economy growth ........

it is you who need brain replacement, i actually don't care whatever you wish to be doing in Ghana but you are basically poor and can't afford daily means hence your movement across the villages.

Nigeria president is still blaming goodluck for Nigeria economy woes even after spending five years , how stupid is that?

well it takes a thief to know a thief.. .. angry grin
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by obidark: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Just30:

which one is greater ?

grin grin

you realy think numbers dont matther....huh....??

they why are you complainin about border closure....??
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by vaxx2: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Area4Area:
It shows that 201 million can produce much of what they need than a mere 28 million that need to import virtually everything they need.
You can help by giving us national imports per capita for both countries to know that Ghana is not productive
Nigerians import virtually everything even common salt is imported into Nigeria and this is taken billions of dollars .
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
vaxx2:
Feed that hogwash to the trash bin you called a brain ..

Ghana crucial export is not tourism, it is gold , cocoa and oil and touriam contribute very minimum to the national GDP. WHO and United nations have their men on ground, even if Ghana cover up, this men will point out errors just like they did to ruwanda false economy growth ........

it is you who need brain replacement, i actually don't care whatever you wish to be doing in Ghana but you are basically poor and can't afford daily means hence your movement across the villages.

Nigeria. president is still blaming goodluck for Nigeria economy woes even after spending five years , how stupid is that?

well it takes a thief to know a thief.. .. angry grin
[/s]

This idiot who does not know what i do and how to make money here is saying i am poor and cannot afford daily means which is why i visit villages just because he could not take time to read about my charity programs here as i mentioned in one of my posts which enables me to visit rural communities where poverty is breaking their backs and which aided me to acquire over 80 acres for free in one of them.

You need to put something into your skull because there is an echo there for sure.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by obidark: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2019
and how did this thread suddenly become bashin ghanaian women....??
who started it....??

Just30,was it you....??

keep women out of this matter....
its about borders and not women....
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Area4Area: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2019
vaxx2:
see Nigerians are the problem of themselves.... Nigerians are the one importing used cloth, they are the importing rice , they are also the one importing old cars. benin buisness men are not into it . they only facilitate the buisness, it is Nigerians who helps the goods down to Nigerians. so blame Nigerians in this as well.

And again, what is taking the larger chunk is the import of Nigeria refined oil. Nigeria lacks the capacity to refined its own fuel hence importation. Ghana once import refined fuel into Nigeria once or twice.

Ghana cant leech on Nigeria, it is expensive to do that.....it is rather the other way round...
.... and who has been crying and complaining ever since our borders got shut?
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by obidark: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2019
vaxx2:
Nigerians import virtually everything even common salt is imported into Nigeria and this is taken billions of dollars .

how do you know we import everything....??

salt....??

something wrong with you....
if we dont have it,then so be it,we just buy it from others....

nigeria has many other things to trade with others....

you sound confused about how this world works....
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by vaxx2: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:
[s][/s]

[s]This idiot who does not know what i do and how to make money here is saying i am poor and cannot afford daily means which is why i visit villages just because he could not take time to read about my charity programs here as i mentioned in one of my posts which enables me to visit rural communities where poverty is breaking their backs and which aided me to acquire over 80 acres for free in one of them.

You need to put something into your skull because there is an echo there for sure[/s].
stop lying, you are part of the registered 90 million poor people in Nigeria hence your excape to Ghana village to escape poverty....

you even need a charity programme to be run on you... if you are not lying, give me the name of your non existing charity organization and the registered number for verification? you are lying and poor at the same time .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by vaxx2: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2019
obidark:

how do you know we import everything....??

salt....??

something wrong with you....
if we dont have it,then so be it,we just buy it from others....

nigeria has many other things to trade with others....

you sound confused about how this world works....
I actually understand how the world works better than you.......

Ghana import what it is not enough or cant produce in commercial quantity, Nigeria still import what is enough and can produce in commercial quantity..... that is the diffrence....

1 Like

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by obidark: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2019
vaxx2:
stop lying, you are part of the registered 90 million poor people in Nigeria hence yoi r excape to Ghana village to afford poverty....

you even need a charity programme to be run on you... if you are not lying, give me the name of your non existing charity organization and the registered number for verification? you are lying and poor at the same time .

is he wrong....??
you wan bash and punish us at all cost because of our own borders,does that even make sense to you....??

why you think we must argue with you about our own stuffs....??
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by obidark: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2019
vaxx2:
I actually understand how the world works better than you.......

Ghana import what it is not enough or can produce in commercial quantity, Nigeria still import what is enough and can produce in commercial quantity..... that is the diffrence....

this is what we are doing too....!!
whats the difference....!!??
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
vaxx2:
stop lying, you are part of the registered 90 million poor people in Nigeria hence yoi r excape to Ghana village to afford poverty....

[/s]

Deal with your envy and problems so you would not pass them off to others. I said this before i will say it again. I am here by SPECIAL arrangement between the Nigerian Government and the Ghanaian government and this Government in Ghana SPENDS THEIR MONEY to cater to most of my needs. That is all you need to know about me.

Do better for yourself and you will become better.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by vaxx2: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:
[s][/s]

[s]Deal with your envy and problems so you would not pass them off to others. I said this before i will say it again. I am here by SPECIAL arrangement between the Nigerian Government and the Ghanaian government and this Government in Ghana SPENDS THEIR MONEY to cater to most of my needs. That is all you need to know about me.

Do better for yourself and you will become better.[/s]
Feed your family and friends. that lies.....

what is your registered validation that you are in Ghana on special arrangement?

give us proof . don't just lie, anybody at all can called himself whatever he likes on cyber space.

show us evidence. you this liar, registered poor citizens of a poverty capital .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by obidark: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:
[s][/s]

Deal with your envy and problems so you would not pass them off to others. I said this before i will say it again. I am here by SPECIAL arrangement between the Nigerian Government and the Ghanaian government and this Government in Ghana SPENDS THEIR MONEY to cater to most of my needs. That is all you need to know about me.

Do better for yourself and you will become better.

you think they can imagine somebody like you....??
i met a german in europe that i did a job for and he offered me free room and accomodation just like that...

when people like you,they do anything for you....
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by vaxx2: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2019
Area4Area:
.... and who has been crying and complaining ever since our borders got shut?
This is the people crying anyway......

The Nigeria Coconut Traders are accusing their Ghanaian counterparts of preventing them from fully accessing the Ghanaian coconut industry.

According to them, some Ghanaian coconut exporters together with a few Nigerians have formed a cartel to prevent new investors from contacting coconut producers and marketers in Ghana.

Currently, Ghana produces about 60 percent of the coconut consumed in Nigeria.

Secretary of the Lagos State Coconut Traders Association of Nigeria Hupatin Akpetunde who disclosed this in an interview with Citi Business News says the cartels use security forces and associations to prevent others from entering the market.

“The cartel is an issue. We realised that some segments of people are now trying to thwart our efforts of investing in the coconut market. The cartel is operated in such a manner that very few people want to control the market without allowing others. They do this through the use of security forces and associations.”

He believes with the high demand of coconut in Nigeria which has a population of about 200 million, Ghanaians can export more to that country if the market is made more accessible.

“Presently we have an Agricultural and Industrial revolution in Nigeria, and that has created a vacuum whereby we don’t have enough coconut to satisfy our market, hence we look at the neighboring West African countries and having tested Ghanaian coconut we have seen it as very rich. The quality of the food is satisfactory and the size is also acceptable in the Nigerian market.”

He says the situation is rather worrying and hinders trade within the region.

“The African economy will grow if we all invest and integrate ourselves into it.”

The traders who visited Ghana for the International Coconut Festival have therefore been meeting with their Ghanaian counterparts to discuss the issue.

This development comes at a time when Ghanaian traders are also complaining about the closure of Nigeria borders which has left millions of Ghanaian goods stuck in Benin.

The total annual production of coconut currently stands at approximately 229 million pieces of coconuts, equivalent to between 350,000 to 400,000 metric tonnes; majority of which is consumed domestically.

The Ghana Exports Promotion Authority has therefore announced plans to promote and expand the acreages for coconut cultivation to take advantage of the increasing demand on the international markets.

Source: www.citibusinessnews.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
vaxx2:

what is your registered validation that you are in Ghana on special arrangement?

give us proof . don't just lie, anybody at all can called himself whatever he likes on cyber space.

show us evidence. you this liar, registered poor citizens of a poverty capital .
[/s]

Since you want to be a broken record, i will say thank you and feel free to think whatever you want. Good thing your thoughts or assumptions are very far from my realities. Enjoy your day and make it productive for you because i doubt it has ever been.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by obidark: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2019
vaxx2:

ashanti,you are realy startin to piss us off the way you talk.... angry angry
we never begged you to like us....!! angry angry

its better you are reasonable when talkin with people that like to fight....!! angry angry
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Area4Area: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2019
vaxx2:

""United nation report
Nigeria - Mortality rate

""Ghana - Mortality rate

]

Nigeria's purchasing power is over 1.2 trillion dollars for just 200 million people, take your comparison to those countries you mentioned because Nigeria alone can swallow you all in one fell swoop.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2019
obidark:

you think they can imagine somebody like you....??
i met a german in europe that i did a job for and he offered me free room and accomodation just like that...

when people like you,they do anything for you....

My brother my charity program here is my way of giving back to the communities. We embark on sensitization against these their numerous useless festivals here where they promote nothing but promiscuity and leave teenage pregnancies in their wake due to poverty. My farm here has many locals working there whom i pay. Many of these communities have been appreciative while others have shown hatred because i am Nigerian and also because their chiefs make money from these festivals and see me as someone who has come to stop that cash flow.

It was a widowed teacher who gave me that land for free for as long as i wanted. It was left to her by her late husband. She did it in appreciation for my impact in the life of her children.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by vaxx2: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:
[s][/s]

[s]Since you want to be a broken record, i will say thank you and feel free to think whatever you want. Good thing your thoughts or assumptions are very far from my realities. Enjoy your day and make it productive for you because i doubt it has ever been.[[/s]
I know your type.....empty basket make the loudest noise . you are simply a lier and poor at the same time . you wish to be what you called yourself but you are not.

It will only take one dedication to productivity and honesty to become successful not the audio success you are claiming

The only truth about you is your poverty that I can confirm....
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by obidark: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2019
Area4Area:
Nigeria's purchasing power is over 1.2 trillion dollars for just 200 million people, take your comparison to those countries you mentioned because Nigeria alone can swallow you all in one fell swoop.

seriously....
wtf....??

if they have something special against us,thy should say it directly,than quakin from the side...!!

cheap bitchess....!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) / Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) / When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.