Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) (44102 Views)

Sean Kingston Booked Into Florida Jail After $1M Fraud (Video) / Sean Kingston To Wizkid: "Let's Do A Collaboration" (Photos) / Jada Pollock, Reason For Wizkid & Justin Skye's Breakup - Kingston Dome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Aidejay(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Unacceptable
Is he an ordained minister of God? Has he been annointed?, Can he speak in tongues? Can he shibaraba shibarabosh?, Can he pray for 5 hours straight?, Can he fast for 100 days and night?, Can he prophesy?, Can he move mountains with his words?, Can he wave his hand and people fall under annointing?, Does he have heavenly printed money?, Can be raise tithe and offering of one billion?, Can he drink tea with God like pastor E.A Adeboye?, Can he heal the sick like T.B Joshua?, Can he raise d dead like that prophet that raised Elliot?, Can he build a university?, Can he interpret the bible like the movers and shakers of God's kingdom?
Unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by senatepresido: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Remember the story of St. Paul
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2019
That is exactly where he can start his weed ministry!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by tropaz(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Emotional
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by RichDad1(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2019
sirusX:

He complained about his wife's dressing, but she states she's not gotten to the phase he is in life's journey. I guess she's trying to be her usual self and not forced to go all Christian yet
Exactly.
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by mercyviv(f): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2019
The Yesus himself...mmm!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Evercurious(f): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Soul winning
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by JustCurious: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2019
God can use anyone.
He chooses the foolish things of this world to put the wise to shame. You all need be guided praying that the first wouldn't be last and last, first.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Liveair: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2019
rentAcock:
I don't care what anyone says, Kanye West is a complete weirdo.

Normal people actually achieve nothing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by luminouz(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2019
rentAcock:
RentAbrain bro!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Awoo88: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2019
rentAcock:
A complete wiredo who knows what he is doing and why he is doing it

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Jerkules: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2019
This is the kind of church I want to be attending. Hiphop music,rap. Girls with round juicy butts Twerking and Ass clapping. Dancing in the name of the Lord grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Drosonogasta(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2019
King Louise West jnr...... This marks the beginning of his USA presidential campaign. U can do it bro! #Vision2020

Buh
U didn't uncover ya cap in church abi na show service? .... lol
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Gabson001(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2019
where him hand bag?
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2019
RichDad1:
Kanye West is on another level.
How he’s been able to keep his marriage to Kim , scandal free to some extent and his unusual mood is nothing short of legendary. cheesy

One thing you have to keep in mind about celebrities, the face they show the world is different from the face they show in their house.

I once saw an online photo of Kanye, Kim and their kids. To be frank, they looked like VERY ORDINARY parents with their children.

Same thing with many other celebs. Snoop is known for is 'bad boy persona'...yet his children are well behaved, have responsible lives, and do well.

Even the current resident of the White House. I knew that he was a different man at home the day CNN interviewed his children (back in 1999....long before he thought of running for President)...when Ivanka said that their dad 'punishes them for misbehaviour at home.'

One more thing about Kanye...he was brought up properly. (One sign of his upbringing...he is one of the few musicians that does not use foul language in his music.)

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2019
some people think they can deceive people anyhow

who knows maybe he's trying to look for platform where he can display his "illuminati" thing!!!
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by TemmyT002(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Is this guy serious?
I don't trust him o
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Kanye is joking, watch and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Proffdada: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Devil worshipping in another dimension
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Newsloft: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2019
shocked funny
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Burgerlomo: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2019
That's nice cool
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by akelicious(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Kanye West has taken his Sunday service to Kingston, Jamaica for a 2-hours service.

Kanye West and a choir of at least 120 people, opening the service with the gospel song, "Prince of Peace," and also performed Damian Marley's "Welcome to Jamrock."

During the performance, Kanye addressed the crowd saying;

“I just want to thank Jamaica for the open door they gave us. I want to thank the Government, the police and the people of Kingston.”

He closed the Sunday service in Jamaica with "Jesus Walks."

Some of the people in the crowd were seen overwhelmed with emotion as they were sobbing.

It held at the Emancipation Park in the Jamaican capital, he is continuing his new tradition of making the event free and open to the public.

Watch the video >>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rFKjDwcvOo

https://mobile.twitter.com/EastRenaissance/status/1185610688926011395

https://lailasnews.com/kanye-west-holds-sunday-service-in-jamaica-video/

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

One thing you have to keep in mind about celebrities, the face they show the world is different from the face they show in their house.

I once saw an online photo of Kanye, Kim and their kids. To be frank, they looked like VERY ORDINARY parents with their children.

Same thing with many other celebs. Snoop is known for is 'bad boy persona'...yet his children are well behaved, have responsible lives, and do well.

Even the current resident of the White House. I knew that he was a different man at home the day CNN interviewed his children (back in 1999....long before he thought of running for President)...when Ivanka said that their dad 'punishes them for misbehaviour at home.'

One more thing about Kanye...he was brought up properly. (One sign of his upbringing...he is one of the few musicians that does not use foul language in his music.)

Ordinary kwa, kanye that has "rags" clothing line and kim, thats another one. They are not ordinary but i smell a big deceit, like jim jones style
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Eofclub: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Hey god
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Ejiod(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Bad news to Satan....
Conspiracy theory dudes now and illuminati linkage will be like.. lipsrsealed...

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by 1x2x3: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
I can't remember the number of times R. Kelly came out to claim gospel.... He is in jail now.

All these Kanye's action, I believe is just for fun

Are you aware jail could be his destined path to complete repentance and being closer to God? You may not be in jail but that doesn't make you more righteous.

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Ada09: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2019
I Church with your cap on, Bravo! So much respect for Gof undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by InvertedHammer: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2019
/
Blues, reggae, jazz, hip-hop, country....

Sing whatever you want. Once you throw in the name of Jesus in the lyrics, black people will let their guards down.

And you wonder why pastors are having a field day

/
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by SouthSouth1914: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2019
whizpa:

So says the devil's right hand man.

grin
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Strawberryg(f): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Kim Kardashian has artificial plastic boobs and ass, while Kanye her husband has an artificial plastic brain.

One of the reasons they are both compatible.
Meanwhile Kim's stepdad has artificial female body...it's a mad house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Daviestunech:

Why not join those oride pple their agent full everywhere now.. pending till u get better one or whatever u want
well, I don't know Lagos route that much. I have applied through their portal but I have not heard from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa / Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Comedian Oluwakaponeski Buys A Range Rover - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.