Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,450 members, 7,968,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) (73147 Views)

'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin / Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by showafrica(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2019
Kingdollar28:
God forbid evil

Indeed there are spiritual forces on this earth!!

shocked

But what saddens me now is, that bad things we think,tends to manifest faster than our positive/good thoughts!!

RIP boy...

Practice makes perfect, he first practice death.
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2019
When Village pipo finally tricked you to kill

Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by redsun(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2019
It is not the man-made a wooden box that killed him; it is the rogue system, rogue government, rogue traffic regulations/rogue drivers and death trap roads that killed him.

You are in a dysfunctional country where your average life expectancy of 50. The earlier you realised that the earlier you start thinking of what to do to prolong your life.
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Shalommy:
Mumu pikin. Make satan flog am.
hi
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by Mustydholar: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
This one weak me.......funnest news for the week
Village people hacking peoples life wit their phone location

My people remember to switch off ur data connection and location
Beware of VILLAGE PEOPLE
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by Barondval: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
owukpa:
A young man identified as Mr Isaac Terkende went and snapped inside coffin.

[url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] learnt that tthe next day he had a fatal accident and died, he was buried today in Guma LGA of Benue State.
May his gentle soul rest in peace to peace.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/10/isaac-terkende-young-man-dies-in-benue-24-hours-after-snapping-inside-coffin-photos.html

Pre-death photos u mean?@OP...Ask n it shall b given unto u,wish n it shall happen...no need for RIP,he was already dead!
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by Seuntek(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
OtemAtum:
This is coincidence at play at its peak. There's nothing spiritual attached. This reminds me of the passage of the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which states according to the book of Jasheb 5:11-12

11. Then he said, the spoken word is propelled by the power of coincidence.
12. When you speak a word, positive or negative, chances are that it would come to pass.
bro please how can i get the book. Any download link? Thanks
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by OtemAtum: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Seuntek:
bro please how can i get the book. Any download link? Thanks
Send mail to otem2016@ gmail.com.
In the meanwhile, you can follow the book on a nairaland thread. See link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by toluwa1(f): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Madness at it's peak
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by merits(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
owukpa:
A young man identified as Mr Isaac Terkende went and snapped inside coffin.

[url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] learnt that tthe next day he had a fatal accident and died, he was buried today in Guma LGA of Benue State.
May his gentle soul rest in peace to peace.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/10/isaac-terkende-young-man-dies-in-benue-24-hours-after-snapping-inside-coffin-photos.html

Thread go wrong,he want to thread but reverse is the case.
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by mhychophelha1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]This one weak me die oooooo, na pre wedding photo I dey see o, abeg Pre burial photo also don dey exist....... ;DThis one weak me die oooooo, na pre wedding photo I dey see o, abeg Pre burial photo also don dey exist.......
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by nnomeh(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Small boys misbehaving!
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by Oremeyii(f): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
OtemAtum:
This is coincidence at play at its peak. There's nothing spiritual attached. This reminds me of the passage of the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which states according to the book of Jasheb 5:11-12

12. When you speak a word, positive or negative, chances are that it would come to pass.
Your comment really piqued my interest.
You say there's nothing spiritual and it's just coincidence, but u went on to mention a book of "UNIVERSAL HISTORY"?
Is it a spiritual book or a novel, I'm confused
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by wamide042(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
This is what i call ‘AFOJUDI’
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by OtemAtum: 12:10am On Oct 21, 2019
Oremeyii:

Your comment really piqued my interest.
You say there's nothing spiritual and it's just coincidence, but u went on to mention a book of "UNIVERSAL HISTORY"?
Is it a spiritual book or a novel, I'm confused
It's a book which contains the histories of the universes.
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by Oremeyii(f): 4:02am On Oct 21, 2019
OtemAtum:
It's a book which contains the histories of the universes.
Aidon't understand, do you care to explain better?
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by OtemAtum: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Oremeyii:

Aidon't understand, do you care to explain better?
It's a long story. But if you care to go all through the stress, you can follow up on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by ObongawanAKS(f): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kingdollar28:
God forbid evil

Indeed there are spiritual forces on this earth!!

shocked

But what saddens me now is, that bad things we think,tends to manifest faster than our positive/good thoughts!!

RIP boy...
The good ones can happen as faster too, but you have to contend in battle with the devil to get them. Satan won't let you have your way that easy as his 3-core mission is to steal, kill, and destroy. Do not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 16:9, that a great door and effectual is opened unto you, and there are many adversaries. So to get at your desire you have to overpower the adversaries.
You use Kingdom mysteries- truth, knowledge, and the blood of Jesus to facilitate your expectations and conquer Satan.
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2019
At least, God answered his prayers speedily.
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 11:36am On May 04, 2022
OtemAtum:

I've read so many books,dark or light without limit and restrictions I read and gathered all kinds of information..
"Book of universal history" sounds good,tell me about it.
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 6:37pm On May 08, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

I've read so many books,dark or light without limit and restrictions I read and gathered all kinds of information..
"Book of universal history" sounds good,tell me about it.
...Hello Mr uchicha
If you want truth about universe and earth
Enter this place and ask me what disturbs u
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/260#112538541
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 10:42pm On May 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...Hello Mr uchicha
If you want truth about universe and earth
Enter this place and ask me what disturbs u
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/260#112538541
Sisterfire

I don't have a thing to ask of you,just like I said before "I'm gathering information through reading,if you have books to recommend I would be grateful!!
That link you gave is an Interesting one,when I'm chanced I would go through it and maybe then something might disturb me enough for me to ask questions!

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 6:15am On May 09, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

Sisterfire

I don't have a thing to ask of you,just like I said before "I'm gathering information through reading,if you have books to recommend I would be grateful!!
That link you gave is an Interesting one,when I'm chanced I would go through it and maybe then something might disturb me enough for me to ask questions!
...otem is a project of the maker of universe ,we are in support of him.
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 2:46pm On May 09, 2022
SisterFire:
You do comprehend my words, right?

Besides,what the hell is otem and who are the "we" in your words "we are in support of him"
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2022
SisterFire:
I retract my words,the link you gave is riddled with puerile banterings,I didn't even get past the first page,I feel insulted to have opened it.

I might put a bullet in your head for raising my curiosity in vain!
Re: Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

I retract my words,the link you gave is riddled with puerile banterings,I didn't even get past the first page,I feel insulted to have opened it.

I might put a bullet in your head for raising my curiosity in vain!
...whose fault? U human fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.