Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,982 members, 7,873,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress (88698 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2019
LoydJ:
I dey imagine the kinda person we go sit beside trasha nd aow hin go tay react to her body odour.
Common! This is getting stale already.
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by idonhammer: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Are you sure u are a woman,How can a fellow woman like you cause you sleepless night?

Norabay:
i can't sleep she looks cute
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by khalids: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2019
Since when did dressing half unclad become classy.....I'm I missing something here.....
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by donprinyo(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2019
Make mrs OBO catch u
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by UNPERTURBED: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2019
Mateen1000:
lipsrsealed
I love that stuff....Pls how do I have it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
Does she want to cause problem for Chioma?
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by Brushless: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
wunmi590:
Forget the hate and abuse.
The lady dope
Of course, she Dope gann!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by ArcGibson(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by Mateen1000: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
UNPERTURBED:

I love that stuff....Pls how do I have it.
Thanks
You can save it
Long press on it
It should pop out “save” depending on type of phone sha
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by Damfostopper(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
MummySilver:
The last time i checked, it was her body and not yours.
the last time I checked, it's my comment and not urs
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by LoydJ(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Norabay:
shut up with your poverty mentality don't you know that money stops all nonsense.
Ma'am is it ur imagination??

if Money stops all nonsense,then death ought to be inevitable to the wealthy/IF wealth is the secret of Happiness,then the rich should be dancing on the streets,but only Poor kids do that.

abeg mey nobody quote me again
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by Alanwalker(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Stop crushing on makeup
Stop crushing on filters
stop crushing on falling breast
stop crushing on a tattooe that doesnt even resemble davido very well
We all saw her in the house
ugly and ill mannered girl
for those jobless tacha fans
"Go get a perfume "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by slimjosh231(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ciaos:
Stupidity at it's peak. I wonder what people think when they decide to tattoo their body permanently. I wonder what she would reply when her child ask "mummy what is that on your chest, what is it for" yeye dey smell.
The smell of your own “yeye” has taken over this whole tread. EFULEFU.
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by mechanics(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
See how someone's future wife is addressing, all in the name of fashion.
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tacha with her slippers breast.
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Norabay:
i can't sleep she looks cute
Are you aware she has a slippers brezzz?
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by Entom(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Yes, I expected the madness to intensify after Big Brother and it's coming to pass. Kudos to the lunatics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Alanwalker:
[s] Stop crushing on makeup
Stop crushing on filters
stop crushing on falling breast
stop crushing on a tattooe that doesnt even resemble davido very well
We all saw her in the house
ugly and ill mannered girl
for those jobless tacha fans
"Go get a perfume [/s] "
Quiet jor. Big brother has ended leave those that love Tacha alone. She is still better than you you have your flaws work on them if you go bbn you go do worse.
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by HappyAmInCANADA: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
hope she bath o
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by Legendguru: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by crossover(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bros, no need to take your life. My situation was worse than yours but today..............
Eofclub:
Good evening
Mr . See*u please I come to you in pains sir I am a dropout today cause of a regrettable silly mistake which I made . My mom still believes she has an undergraduate in school but she doesn ' t know the present situation . Am on the verge of taking my own life cause there ' s no hope for me hunger poverty has strickened me so hard but I am considering my mom that woman might die of heartbreak if she gets to know am no more . Please am short of words to express my situation but I know it ' s critical right now . I called her so moments ago to inform herl wouldn ' t be able to crossover to 2020 she started crying . Pls Mr . See*n if not for anything else pls for the sake of my mom pls help me that woman has really sacrificed a lot for me I beg of you kiss[left][/left]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by Msseh: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
How comes I can't see any resemblance with Davido's face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by SolarHub(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's well

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH CONSTANT ELECTRICITY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM. CHECK OUR PROMO NOW
Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by ihunwochijioke: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
LoydJ:
I dey imagine the kinda person we go sit beside trasha nd aow hin go tay react to her body odour.

guy shut up abeg
las las you smell pass an so wtf you talking about ?

better use your head to think Of something to better your life than shading TACHA

1 Like

Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by erai30(m): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2019
She looks so beautiful in this red gown.... Official BODY ODOUR ambassador for HEADIES shocked shocked

Re: Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress by AFRlCA: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.