Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

If The Sin Of Fornication Is Eliminated, Would You Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Sin Of Fornication Is Eliminated, Would You Make Heaven? (364 Views)

The Physical And Spiritual Dangers Of Fornication And Adultery (Photo/Video) / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Sin Of Fornication Is Eliminated, Would You Make Heaven? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Good morning and happy sunday.

One sin that will take a lot of people to hell is the sin of fornication. If fornication is no longer counted as a sin, which other sin are you comiting that might take you to hell?
Re: If The Sin Of Fornication Is Eliminated, Would You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 20, 2019
The reason why sexual immorality is prevailing against christians and the church as a whole today is because they have refused to be as the wise man who built his house upon the rock:

Matthew 7:24-25 (KJV)

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

For that is the Rock which would have made it impossible for Satan to be able to prevail against them with all of his temptations not just sexual immorality, because the rain that descended, the floods that came, and the wind that blew and beat upon that house represents Satan and all his temptations; but he couldn't prevail against it because it was founded upon the Rock.

Hence Jesus building His church upon this Rock, for this is the Rock that made it impossible for Satan to be able to prevail against it with all of his temptations:

"Upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." {Matthew 16:18 (KJV)}

So the reason Satan is now able to prevail against the church with his temptations as sexual immorality, is because the church has become as the foolish man who built his house upon the sand:

Matthew 7:26-27 (KJV)

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Therefore if christians and the church want to become as the christians and church which Jesus built that Satan was not able to prevail against with all of his temptations, they would have to return to the Words of Jesus which is that Rock.

For this is the Rock upon which Jesus built me, that makes me to be able to overcome Satan and all of his temptations, sexual immorality inclusive.

And this is the Rock I preach.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: If The Sin Of Fornication Is Eliminated, Would You Make Heaven? by kwaso2: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2019
I think that the answer is NO. Because the church and Christians focus more on sexual immortality. Which is not bad. But I feel it should be balanced. There are more challenges confronting the modern church than immortality. Like Pride, Bitterness, eye service, hypocrisy, hate, prayer less, character murdering and the big one, POVERTY.

Let Christians love and support one another. Don't sell out or celebrate the downfall or mistake of ur brethren. Let the world, Your world see the unity signs from outside(they will even feel secured when they observe Christians got each others back)

1 Like

Re: If The Sin Of Fornication Is Eliminated, Would You Make Heaven? by Everrest9(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2019
With or without, I will make heaven
Re: If The Sin Of Fornication Is Eliminated, Would You Make Heaven? by 500vastabilizer: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2020
The reason why sexual immorality is prevailing against christians and the church as a whole today is because they have refused to be as the wise man who built his house upon the rock:

Matthew 7:24-25 (KJV)

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

For that is the Rock which would have made it impossible for Satan to be able to prevail against them with all of his temptations not just sexual immorality, because the rain that descended, the floods that came, and the wind that blew and beat upon that house represents Satan and all his temptations; but he couldn't prevail against it because it was founded upon the Rock.

Hence Jesus building His church upon this Rock, for this is the Rock that made it impossible for Satan to be able to prevail against it with all of his temptations:

"Upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." {Matthew 16:18 (KJV)}

So the reason Satan is now able to prevail against the church with his temptations as sexual immorality, is because the church has become as the foolish man who built his house upon the sand:

Matthew 7:26-27 (KJV)

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Therefore if christians and the church want to become as the christians and church which Jesus built that Satan was not able to prevail against with all of his temptations, they would have to return to the Words of Jesus which is that Rock.

For this is the Rock upon which Jesus built me, that makes me to be able to overcome Satan and all of his temptations, sexual immorality inclusive.

And this is the Rock I preach.

God bless.
Nope,
I still have anger management issues,
I hardly forgive and bear grudges that can last for 59 years,
I still abuse pentazocine and promethazine and lastly, am still broke.

(1) (Reply)

How Primate Elijah Ayodele Foretold Saad Hariri Step Down As Prime Minister / Vengeance And Its Repercussions / Governor Of Edo State Visit Omega Fire Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.