Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:42 AM

Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) (96718 Views)

Wizkid Mistakenly Throws £100K Ring And Jacket To Fans During Show / Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London / Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Ekowise(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
expect the 9ja (Aba) made that will be exact replica this Xmas season.
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by ultiabaz36(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Savagedawg:

Have you contributed anything in your community. You and your family will have skin and breast cancer... Ezi

I know you have brain problem..
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:

Well this technique may apply to some artiste but can wizkid spend 2.3m on a Jacket? YES he is worth it...his had various sold out shows all over the globe within 2 years.

Wizkid charges 10m for shows in Nigeria and outside Nigeria its % basis.

Dude can afford 2.3m.....LV will not do a deal like you mentioned with wizkid,they would want a more international preferably black american artiste for that.
Wizkid charges minimum 35 million for shows in nigeria (depends on location). This was revealed last year december. He charged like $500,000 for a wedding in India. And gets paid nothing less than $50,000 for club appearances abroad. His first o2 show gave him serious clout. And he has fantastic managers.
We are not even talking music streams & sales (his singles, since 2017, have appeared on Billboard world sales charts - which shows he makes a lot of sales). We have also not added any endorsement deals. And he's the only naija artiste dt gets international emdorsements. Nike, moschino, Ciroc. Those guys paid him in dollars.
Wizkid is very rich and very humble. He said in an interview he invests most of his money.

No need replying these hating dumbos here. Maybe it's a company dt bought designer outfits for his son Zion too. There was a day tundeednut put up a pic of his son Zion decked in a $2000 Gucci outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pennyways:
I didn't know that that mental derange of calibre of ur kind still exist in Nairaland.
I did not know that people who can't construct good and legible sentences despite using a smart device still existed. But alas here you are, what a waste of meat

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by ObaAdebola(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
judey1992:
As e dey hot, the nnigger is going Places but he ought to learn from Majek Fashek nd Ronaldo
Ode
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by ObaAdebola(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pure lies.

Uzuakpuuche the upholsterer at Ogbor Hill will replicate any given specimen with even better leather for less than 4000naira.

That's how ingenious a Nigerian mind is. Why go for an original when a better original can be imitated?

The Nigerian jersey was overhyped but smarter people like Ubi Franklin visited Aba.
No one will ever know unless you tell them amd that's the beauty about packaging.

Wizkid knows this too and that's why he will/can NEVER spend over 200k on any cloth.

I am not saying this may not be an original. I am only saying that even if it is. Wizkid didn't buy it.
He is only modelling it for LV....a very symbiotic business relationship.

He models their very expensive cloth at a sold-out show, he gets the hype of being a heavy spender...at the end of the show, he returns the jacket to LV with not only his body odour, but the publicity it needs to be sold.

And the ignorant ones will believe he actually spent over 2million on a jacket.
You think he has that kind of money to throw away and still has difficulties paying his son's school fees?

Think again.
Showbiz is only a mastery of make-belief.

Do you know he made on ticket sales last night alone? Not to mention other previous shows. How much is 2.3M?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by bennynaza(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Joshmodest:
Babanla ....the legend of our time !
Before the land buyers , save for your kidney , investors and Vanity crew arrive ....
It's his money if he like make he assemble am and light matches put. It's nobady's business !!

It's a criminal offense to burn currency
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Wallace2107: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
GistGoViral:
The jacket Wizkid wore to his Starboy Fest at at the 02 Arena in London cost $6,550 = N2,367,000.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/the-jacket-wizkid-wore-his-starboy-fest-in-london-cost-n2367-000
oya, aba boys nack us una own akpako joh, waste kid dey learn work for where una dey
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by freemanonaji(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
hmmm... like i send abi?

Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Timatayo1: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Me I no dey believed all this lie
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Savagedawg: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
ultiabaz36:

I know you have brain problem..
Anuofia, as if you are worth living.. You will be rejected even in the land of the dead.. Ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's well

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH CONSTANT ELECTRICITY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM. CHECK OUR PROMO NOW
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by panpan(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
This looks like a travel bag that has been converted into a jacket.
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by ezewealth(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
deavicky:
Na full Toyota Camry "spider" nah him that guy ware so after some niggers go dey here dey raise shoulder say they get money.
Spider now no even reach 2.8, i fit use d moni buy better acura ZDX
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by McGg: 1:58am On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pure lies.

Uzuakpuuche the upholsterer at Ogbor Hill will replicate any given specimen with even better leather for less than 4000naira.

That's how ingenious a Nigerian mind is. Why go for an original when a better original can be imitated?

The Nigerian jersey was overhyped but smarter people like Ubi Franklin visited Aba.
No one will ever know unless you tell them amd that's the beauty about packaging.

Wizkid knows this too and that's why he will/can NEVER spend over 200k on any cloth.

I am not saying this may not be an original. I am only saying that even if it is. Wizkid didn't buy it.
He is only modelling it for LV....a very symbiotic business relationship.

He models their very expensive cloth at a sold-out show, he gets the hype of being a heavy spender...at the end of the show, he returns the jacket to LV with not only his body odour, but the publicity it needs to be sold.

And the ignorant ones will believe he actually spent over 2million on a jacket.
You think he has that kind of money to throw away and still has difficulties paying his son's school fees?

Think again.
Showbiz is only a mastery of make-belief.

Oga do you know where Ogbor Hill is?
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by judey1992(m): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2019
ObaAdebola:

Ode
I used to think that majority of persons in this forum had a sense of reasoning until now.

Have a lovely day ahead bro
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Sewgon79(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:

Well this technique may apply to some artiste but can wizkid spend 2.3m on a Jacket? YES he is worth it...his had various sold out shows all over the globe within 2 years.

Wizkid charges 10m for shows in Nigeria and outside Nigeria its % basis.

Dude can afford 2.3m.....LV will not do a deal like you mentioned with wizkid,they would want a more international preferably black american artiste for that.

If he can Model for Dolce and Gabbana, and he was dress by Gabbana and Dolce, the due themselves. What make you think LV can use him to model the Top. Is LV bigger than Dolce & Gabbana
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by charlesELIKIBA: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2019
Sewgon79:

If he can Model for Dolce and Gabbana, and he was dress by Gabbana and Dolce, the due themselvmes. What make you think LV can use him to model the Top. Is LV bigger than Dolce & Gabbana
What do you smoke ?
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by ObaAdebola(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
judey1992:

I used to think that majority of persons in this forum had a sense of reasoning until now.

Have a lovely day ahead bro

And you’re one of the ones who have sense? And you wrote that rubbish earlier? �‍♂️�

You have a lovely day too �
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by shopify(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
dat moni is too much ooo for one jacket he should have used dat money to help d poor nor d motherless home it would have done him gud but well it his moni sha
Re: Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) by Sewgon79(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:

What do you smoke ?

Actually, I heard that my leftover is what you are smoking now. Dumb head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai / Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.