Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award (43998 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by sinceraconcept(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Danpersie31:

well done...I am currently in kano, being here for over a year and I can say that the Muslim girls are worse. I have seen and heard worse from the Muslim ladies. don't allow me even go for the men, because all of dem are staunch Casanovas looking for innocent and available girls to sleep with. muslim men hardly wear boxers or pants, leaving their dick dangling around. ladies here wear hijab and nothing under, only God knows the number of atrocities I have seen Muslim girls do under d cover of darkness.

leave judging religion and do your own thing with God.
Hijab with nothing underneath? You're the only one that sees that, I've never seen such and I see many hijab girls everyday. Your lying isn't here. Do they lie to you in church or where?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Alanwalker(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Welcome to a thread where stupid people showcase their mediocrity
busy making a joke out of a very annoying and useless news
Of what use is this to us
pervs are busy rushing this thread
even the evanglist tonto is busy writing rubbish
For the shameless and foolish pastor
who even indulge in the act
i have nothing more to say
End time topics everywhere
God help this country
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Euphrates247(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
haven't see the vid' anyone who has it should share it with o biko
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by tsannee(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mrop:
In reacting to the viral news report about Pastor Wilson sex leaked video recently, Controversial actress's Tonto Dikeh shades the pastor as she reveals she deserves an award from just concluded 2019 headies.
She wrote :

https://www.instagram.com/p/B30nivQn77o/?igshid=w8khe1wc893c

Many of her fans also agree with this joke. Lol

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-agree-pastor-wilson-deserves-to-be-given-headies-award-tonto-dikeh/

Yeah, says toto decay
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by 2metrelaurie(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
sinceraconcept:
The reason why according to your claim, premarital sex isn't as rampant as other European nations is because Spanish culture was highly influenced by Islam since Islam was the religion they adopted earlier

Go and tell this trash to Spaniard or portuguess
He'll shoot you

Iberians are proud of their Roman , Celt and Visigoth heritage

Arab carmel shaggers ruled Spain for 400 years through Terrorism
When the Catholics had a enough their bleeped all of them up deported them and their savage cukture
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by 2metrelaurie(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Is this the lie they tell you in church? So, premarital sex is more rampant in a country like Saudi Arabia than in America? or in Pakistan than in Spain? Your claim doesn't even make sense cos even an illiterate would know you're lying
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Saudi_Arabia&ved=2ahUKEwis-eKm_arlAhXEiFwKHQVIA_QQFjAPegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3_Zxy5Kk2RZxK0nFqDcrSe
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by sinceraconcept(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
2metrelaurie:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Saudi_Arabia&ved=2ahUKEwis-eKm_arlAhXEiFwKHQVIA_QQFjAPegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3_Zxy5Kk2RZxK0nFqDcrSe
Thanks for sharing this bro, I never knew there are sweet laws in Islam like this. That's to tell you how organized Islam is. There is no where in this world where some bad eggs wouldn't dwell, thats inevitable. But read through the lines to know how these hoes are dealt with. Pakistan sure has hoes but you can't compare it with any western nation. Premarital sex prevalence and percentage in Pakistan is as well way fewer than in any western/christian nation
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Adepoju002:
***This Job Requires No Skill At All And It Could Be Yours To Land*** WhatsApp 0706976858

=========================

The ideal copywriter will have excellent English writing skills and is excited to write high-quality, SEO-driven content.

Our clientele is constantly evolving. As such, we produce content for these and many other industries/verticals:

Home Improvement
Automobiles & Motorcycles (OEM and aftermarket accessories)
Health and Wellness**
Medical / Clinical**
Digital Marketing
SEO / PR / Advertising / Marketing**, and more...

Compensation
We pay writers according to final word counts and quality assessed according to our KPI (key performance indicator) rubric.
Writers for Coalition Technologies have the chance to earn between $8 and $150 on a single assignment. Average pay rates for 500-word pages range between $20 and $30 for writers who consistently earn high ratings according to our KPIs. Many pages are often assigned in bulk (5 to 10 in a single assignment).

Some of our writers who work between 20 to 25 hours per week can earn up to $500 in a single payment period.

No education or experience required for candidates who excel.

Hello, your WhatsApp contact isn’t complete
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Legendguru: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Uthman2senior: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Please what is head?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by CanadaOrBust: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I can say is shame on any man who can't taste the goodness of the Lord in a woman till she and the entire world testifies just like Pastor Wilson did.

Instead of most men to use their tongue for something edifying, they'd either use it in rolling up Rizla or in gossiping with Mama Bintu.

Men must never forget that the power of life and death is in our tongue.
Let our tongues only bring pleasure to women.

Hmmmm. This is deep. Bring pleasure to women, exactly how? I’m asking because I’m a bit confused here
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by airsaylongcon: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=Twoclans post=83301683][/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As the spirit moved is how I spoke.

How far you nau?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by Twoclans(f): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2019
airsaylongcon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As the spirit moved is how I spoke.

How far you nau?

I am cool . cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award by seanjy4konji: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dis mumu Tonto... Na prostttution she den take survive for Abuja poo..

Na old man deh service her toto and pay her bills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities / "Same President" - Wizkid Set To Release New Music, Steps Out In Style / Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.