Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,748 members, 7,908,890 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:43 PM

Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) (3244 Views)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by doris00: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2019
A Twitter user with the handle @calliesoncloud9 is already ‘turnt’ following the end of her marriage which she said left her in a better place.

The woman, Callie Colston used pictures to announce her divorce on the platform and it has gone viral. She shared four pictures that summed up the message.

The first picture shows her standing beside her wedding dress and a container of gasoline while drinking from a bottle of whiskey. The next was of her looking straight into the camera and pouring the whiskey on the wedding dress lying on the floor.

In the third picture, Colston stood by the burning dress, her whiskey bottle and the gasoline container in her hands. While the last picture shows her walking away while the dress was burning behind her.

She shared the pictures with caption;

“Sorry for the picture overload. I used to be married, but I’m better now.”

See photos below;

https://thickmatch.com/lady-walks-away-abusive-marriage-style-photos/

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by doris00: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2019

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by doris00: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Are you sure she is not the abusive person in the marriage . The man really tried to tolerate such toxic lady with this kind of dress sense . The way she handles alcohol like a gangster. It's obvious from her dressing she is a prostitute . Anyway the man was deceived by her beauty.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2019
What's the title of dz movie? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by youngest85(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2019
She's doing herself

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by Officialgarri: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2019
If this story was to be true, I'd congratulate the husband. The lady looks like the abuser

10 Likes

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2019
She looks bitter, angry and scary, how did she get married in the first place? Anyways Radical Feminists please welcome a new member. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2019
I'm too old to believe one sided stories especially on social media so no comment until I hear from the alleged abuser because the way I look at this lady, she doesn't look like an abusee undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by slimjohn2k5: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2019
She look abusive too

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by 24kmagic: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2019
24kmagic has sworn that he'll never believe stories that emanates from Twitter.

I'm not saying they are lies, I'm just saying I don't and will never believe them

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by boss1310(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2019
A man is saved!
Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by midnighter(f): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2019
The comments here are typical of Stupid Nigerian mentality, how can someone "look" abusive

what does an "abusive" person look like?

Thats how they will marry one mad woman and come back here to call mods to move their case to front page

3 Likes

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by Heroclitus(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2019
But this girl fine o

Nothing related to inferiority complex here but in all honesty, An average European Lady is super-beautiful,if not than a black Lady sef
Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Heroclitus:
But this girl fine o

Nothing related to inferiority complex here but in all honesty, An average European Lady is super-beautiful,if not than a black Lady sef
Your words look like you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by DTC2(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2019

Looks like a movie

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:
The comments here are typical of Stupid Nigerian mentality, how can someone "look" abusive

Thats how they will marry one mad woman and come back here to call mods to move their case to front page
Dont mind them. They would trust an innocent face not minding the terror behind it as it evil is written on ones forehead.

The pic was dramatic, intentionally.
Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by doris00: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by midnighter(f): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
Dont mind them. They would trust an innocent face not minding the terror behind it as it evil is written on ones forehead.

The pic was dramatic, intentionally.

As in, she's clearly trying to pass the message that she's totally done.. dont know why people must miss the point and say something else
Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by dederocs(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Don't depend on that alcohol dear, that's how depression sets in... meditation, self discovery...

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by luminouz(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sirvingeo:
Are you sure she is not the abusive person in the marriage . The man really tried to tolerate such toxic lady with this kind of dress sense . The way she handles alcohol like a gangster. It's obvious from her dressing she is a prostitute . Anyway the man was deceived by her beauty.
Which beauty? undecided
Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by imiski(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by imiski(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:

Beware feminist spotted.
Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by GreetMe(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
People shouldn't use her dress sense to judge her...she may have a thing for gothic fashion..

I haven't heard the full story so am not blaming the man either

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by chubinwa(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Balderdash. Who would wanna settle down with such an awful looking creation like this one.
Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by Saintmary(f): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
BYE BYE to rada rada.............

At least she didn't blow herself up in an attempt to create an epic walkaway

1 Like

Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by viczo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
who marry this one try
Re: Lady Walks Away From Her Abusive Marriage In Style (photos) by jnoz23(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
24kmagic:
24kmagic has sworn that he'll never believe stories that emanates from Twitter.

I'm not saying they are lies, I'm just saying I don't and will never believe them

I sight you,
U legit

(1) (Reply)

I Washed Her Panties. See It — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / 61-years-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Goddaughter / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.