Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Good Morning Please I Need Help To Get The Phone Number Associated - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Good Morning Please I Need Help To Get The Phone Number Associated (263 Views)

Girl Electrocuted To Death In The Bath While On The Phone With A Friend / I Made A Shocking Discovery This Morning, Please What Do You Think? / How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Please I Need Help To Get The Phone Number Associated by hopeforcharles(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2019
I need help to get a phone number associated with a fedelity bank account the middle man is ripping me off I want to talk to the main man to we resolve the issue.
The middle man has refuse to give me his number. Any body that can help please reply me.

(1) (Reply)

Application Of UAV Mapping Technology In The Marine Industry / 118 Drones Help Ecological Environment Law Enforcement / Cctv Camera Security System Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.