Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

“I Pay My Driver N700k And Cleaner N250k Monthly” - Hushpuppi Tells Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Pay My Driver N700k And Cleaner N250k Monthly” - Hushpuppi Tells Daddy Freeze (523 Views)

Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) / Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria / 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Pay My Driver N700k And Cleaner N250k Monthly” - Hushpuppi Tells Daddy Freeze by edge2020: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Popular OAP, Daddy Freeze was in Dubai with his wife, they met with the Gucci master Hushpuppi as he took them around his luxury apartment. Newsmag.com.ng reports.

Also Read: “Many of us need to learn” – Daddy Freeze Reacts To Viral Video Of Pastor Wilson Performing MouthAction

Hushpuppi who is known for his flamboyant lifestyle also celebrated his birthday, and was seen doing his usual paparazi at a Dubai restaurant. Daddy Freeze also quizzed the popular socialite on his lifestyle, religion and choice of cars.

Daddy Freeze was overwhelmed seeing the exquisite and luxury apartment of Hushpuppi which was branded with Fendi, even his plates, spoons, glass cups and every item found in his apartment had an imprint of a luxury designer, either Versace, Fendi or Gucci.

https://newsmag.com.ng/i-pay-my-driver-n700k-and-cleaner-n250k-monthly-hushpuppi-tells-daddy-freeze-as-he-takes-him-around-dubai/

Re: “I Pay My Driver N700k And Cleaner N250k Monthly” - Hushpuppi Tells Daddy Freeze by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2019
thats the normal salary you would pay for PROPER staff in the real world...

2 Likes

Re: “I Pay My Driver N700k And Cleaner N250k Monthly” - Hushpuppi Tells Daddy Freeze by SarkinYarki: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
thats the normal salary you would pay for PROPER staff in the real world...

It's only in Nigeria people pay driver 30k and would want him to work everyday

2 Likes

Re: “I Pay My Driver N700k And Cleaner N250k Monthly” - Hushpuppi Tells Daddy Freeze by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

It's only in Nigeria people pay driver 30k and would want him to work everyday

...or have a houseboy/girl and pay them nothing, while treating them like slaves.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mercy And Cubana Chief Priest Fight Results / Tacha Amazed As Crowd Of Ghanaian Fans Welcome Her Wit Incredible Cultural Dance / Guns And Drugs Found On Lil Wayne's Private Jet In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.