Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,462 members, 7,968,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha (31013 Views)

Prototype Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Rail In Map / FG Approves $2.3b For Coastal Rail Line Development. / American Based Company Set To Invest Over $10 Billion In Coastal Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by plaindealerr: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
PMB is the best thing that ever happened to South East Nigeria.

This man is a unique human being, he's doing to mush for that Zone than any administration in the history of Nigeria knowing at the same time that many in that zone don't like him, didn't vote for him and never will vote for him and his party.

The man is simply beyond pettiness, revenge, tribalism and ignorant absurdities in that region.

God Bless PMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by PeaceNexus(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
If he achieves the listed I will agree with you. However, all.those listed roads were awarded under Jonathan with part of the Enugu - PH road fixed before GEJ left office. As I said earlier, when he achieves the listed I would agree with you.
BuhariAdvocate:
Buhari has done more to igbo people more than what their son and daughter couldn't do over the years.
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by plaindealerr: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
PeaceNexus:
If he achieves the listed I will agree with you. However, all.those listed roads were awarded under Jonathan with part of the Enugu - PH road fixed before GEJ left office. As I said earlier, when he achieves the listed I would agree with you.

The contract for Lagos Ibadan railway was awarded by OBJ in 2006, but was abandoned and never even picked up by 2 PDP administrations after OBJ, Jonathan and Yaradua until PMB sourced funds and reawarded the contract and today, it's the fastest rail construction project in Nigeria.

Abandoned for 13 years.

Wari-Itakpe was abandoned for 30 years, 16 years of OBJ, Yradua and Jonathan didn't even bother to touch it, but PMB and Amaechi came in and finished it in less than 3 years

Abandoned for 30 years.

The contract for Zik Mausoleum was award 21 years ago, 16 years of OBJ, Yradua and Jonathan didn't even bother to touch it, but PMB and Amaechi came in and finished it in less than 3 years.

Abandoned for 21 years.

2nd NB remained on the drawing board for 30 years, 16 years of OBJ, Yradua and Jonathan didn't even bother to touch it, but PMB and Amaechi came in and finished it in record time under 1 single PMB administration.

Abandoned for 30 years.

Of what importance are awarded and abandoned projects that are not serving you and not benefiting from until other people show up with a sense of duty, determination and patriotic spirit to build and complete them in record time for you to benefit from?

I don't know why you people beat chest and take pride in silliness like so so and so awarded abandoned projects as ome kind of achievement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by Congrats321(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
So "over hyped" means GEJ did not build any new universities that people are now attending in the north and the 167 almajiri schools do not exist if I get you correctly.
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by PeaceNexus(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
You had time to write all these and yet concluded like an idiot ....sorry
plaindealerr:

The contract for Lagos Ibadan railway was awarded by OBJ in 2006, but was abandoned and never even picked up by 2 PDP administrations after OBJ, Jonathan and Yaradua until PMB sourced funds and reawarded the contract and today, it's the fastest rail construction project in Nigeria.

Abandoned for 13 years.

Wari-Itakpe was abandoned for 30 years, 16 years of OBJ, Yradua and Jonathan didn't even bother to touch it, but PMB and Amaechi came in and finished it in less than 3 years

Abandoned for 30 years.

The contract for Zik Mausoleum was award 21 years ago, 16 years of OBJ, Yradua and Jonathan didn't even bother to touch it, but PMB and Amaechi came in and finished it in less than 3 years.

Abandoned for 21 years.

2nd NB remained on the drawing board for 30 years, 16 years of OBJ, Yradua and Jonathan didn't even bother to touch it, but PMB and Amaechi came in and finished it in record time under 1 single PMB administration.

Abandoned for 30 years.

Of what importance are awarded and abandoned projects that are not serving you and not benefiting from until other people show up with a sense of duty, determination and patriotic spirit to build and complete them in record time for you to benefit from?

I don't know why you people beat chest and take pride in silliness like so so and so awarded abandoned projects as ome kind of achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by plaindealerr: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
PeaceNexus:
You had time to write all these and yet concluded like an idiot ....sorry

I was actually expecting you to type and post something more intelligent than your first post but you seem to be dumb, slack of intelligence and ignorance are your favorite attributes. I really know your empty in the head type..

1 Like

Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by plaindealerr: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Question, did any PDP president in their 16 Years commission in any project in the SE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
You are very mad, go and look at your elder brother (China), they are just 11 years older than us, Nigeria is messy now and we must all hold our leaders looters accountable, and you're here fighting partician politics.

My friend, all of them are same... Just chameleons changing colours parties.

Nonsense

MICHEALADEX:

What did Jonathan president, soludo CBN, oby education, okonjo finance, Stella aviation, ayim ssg, osita FRSC, wabara senate, ....that have they done for your entire region? In the past 15, 20years
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by plaindealerr: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
President Buhari commissions The Centre of Excellence University of Nigeria Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by plaindealerr: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari commissions Zik Mausoleum in honour of Late Dr Nnamdi Azikwe in Onitsha Anambra State on 24th Jan 2019

1 Like

Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by Laslaslala: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Guestlander:

The ibos are very clever in using blackmail to get what they want. Buhari has done more for them than Jonathan ever did yet they abuse him every day.
Even the Biafran agitation is another form of blackmail, to force Nigerians into conceding the presidency to them.
They forget there are like 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria that can use the same tactics.
You still remember that there are 250 ethnic groups but you will not condemn when 2 out of the 250 which your tribe belongs is holding fast to power and not letting others near govt
Start by condemning the north and the south west who keep holding on to power fraudulently. Of course even if everyone sits and watch it's not IBOS we hate injustice anywhere

Since it's what you want we shall keep exposing your nyash in the international scene
It's good We continue to be a laughing stock among nations of the world till we tell our selves the truth
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by joeyfire(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
plaindealerr:
President Muhammadu Buhari commissions Zik Mausoleum in honour of Late Dr Nnamdi Azikwe in Onitsha Anambra State on 24th Jan 2019

See the sort of empty, white elephant projects these people are hyping. Dem swear make these APC people no ever make sense or wetin
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by plaindealerr: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
joeyfire:

See the sort of empty, white elephant projects these people are hyping. Dem swear make these APC people no ever make sense or wetin

I know your ignorant, sad and bitter unintelligent kind, to you, even the sky that is ble a white elephant God project.

White or green elephant, how many was commissioned in the SE by the FG in 16 years before PMB?

Was Jona or OBJ ever in that region to commission anything?

You sad, bitter, hateful and unpatriotic people need to keep quiet sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by Congrats321(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jonathan did not do anything in the north. The 167 almajiri schools and 9 universities only exist on paper?
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by SolarHub(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's well

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH CONSTANT ELECTRICITY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM. CHECK OUR PROMO NOW
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by IGBOSON1: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
winterfell007:
Just another to deceive the Igbos. Always promising us the heavens but bringing reality to other regions

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by IGBOSON1: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

All these are bullshit and won't contribute anything to the economy of the southeast, all we needed from him is at least one international airports, Onitsha water port, and reviving the Enugu to rivers rail lines, reviving the Enugu coal mining

Abuja to Kaduna rail project, has been completed, Lagos to Kano rail has been completed, other rail lines connecting Lagos to other parts of the West is 80% completion, a dry port was completed in Kaduna, another dry port is due for completion in Jos, we in the east import more than any region in Nigeria, why is there no single water or dry port in our region?

None of these major projects has been done in the east u are talking about Secretariat, who gives a sh*t about Secretariat and all these little project u are talking about?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by Commentor: 12:14am On Oct 21, 2019
Laslaslala:

Don't allow ignorance and hatred to disfigure your brain
Everyone knows that he did more in the north than any other part of the country
600 almajiri schools were built by Jonathan and it's on record,but they don't value it, they are all rotting away

600 Almajiri schools?

And you too you believe this nonsense?

Provide photographs of only 5 Almajiri schools.
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by Evaromantik1(m): 12:23am On Oct 21, 2019
You may want to Download these new songs that dropped today:
Audio: Njo - by Slowdog ft Zoro

Audio: Pocket - by Niniola

Video: Slow - by Rayvanny ft Phyno
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by slimderek(m): 12:59am On Oct 21, 2019
I’m guessing this has to do with iron for Ajaokuta Steel
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by joeyfire(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2019
plaindealerr:

I know your ignorant, sad and bitter unintelligent kind, to you, even the sky that is ble a white elephant God project.

White or green elephant, how many was commissioned in the SE by the FG in 16 years before PMB?

Was Jona or OBJ ever in that region to commission anything?

You sad, bitter, hateful and unpatriotic people need to keep quiet sometimes.

You don't even know what white elephant project means grin chai

Na Lugard I blame for this angry
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by Alhajimalam: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2019
Where will the funding come from? Or they will loan another billions again to do it?
Re: FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha by manasuk(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Jonathan didn't build the flyover he just commissioned.
Anambralstson:

Most of you are very Ignorant
*GEJ constructed Ningi-Yadagumgume-Fuskar
Mata Road (Phase II) in Bauchi State

*Constructed Flyover Bridge at Kundila roundabout, Kano,

*Yana-Shira-Azare Road in Bauchi State

*Completed the Reconstruction of Vom-Manchok road in Plateau State.

*Wukari-Takum Road in Taraba State

*Completed of the Rehabilitation of Uba-Mbalala road in Borno State.

* Completed the Rehabilitation of Funtua-Gusau-Sokoto road (Section II: Gusau-Talata Mafara) in Zamfara and Sokoto States.

* Completed the Access Road to Kaduna Refinery in Kaduna State.

*Completed the Rehabilitation of Katsina-Daura road in Katsina State.

Emergency reinstatement of collapsed section of Gombe-Potiskum Road, (at Km 12) in Gombe State.

*Construction of Gombe-Bypass in Gombe State.

*Construction of Langtang-Lalin-Tunkus-Shendam Road in Plateau State.

*Rehabilitation of Gombe-Numan-Yola road section II: Numan-Gombe in Adamawa and Gombe States.

*Rehabilitation of Mararaba-Pambeguwa-Saminaka-Jos road section I

*Rehabilitation of Hadejia-Nguru Road, Phase I (Hadejia-Kirikasama Section) in Jigawa State
*Almajiri schools, federal universities and rail lines etc.

Goodluck did more to North more than South region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers / Oil And Gas Exploration To Begin In North-East – Buhari / Boko Haram Bike Man Paralysed A Boy In Chibok (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.