Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (70713 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by arodavoo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Madam wonder has done wonderfully well...

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, malaysia, China USA and UK
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmmm, both are false teachers, they are fake pastors preaching what they can't practise, their logo is do as I say but don't do as I do.
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by Drosonogasta(m): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
If you ask him He would tell you "As the spirits leads"
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by Mikymiky0(f): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ummm! Pastors must survive o
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
guess you don't have a job. always commenting

He makes intelligent yet sarcastic comments, any issues with that? Please don't trespass to his path except you are more intelligent.
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by lookingfly: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Etizz:
Opportunity for those who are looking for excuse not to go to church.... "Pastor are indiscipline"..lol

But funny enough these guys claiming to be pastor are not in anyway pastor ....me that is not even a pastor will not commit some of the sins they commit...mind u I am a sinner trying to be perfect....

God help us all
see your life..... They're always pastors until they Bleep up abi, that's when you guys will deny they are not pastors. Enough of the hypocrisy jare.
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by lilianofentse(f): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yoighaman:

He makes intelligent yet sarcastic comments, any issues with that? Please don't trespass to his path except you are more intelligent.
defender
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by Adufeamos: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmm when it comes to pastors or minister matter pls kno wat to say or Comment, simply leave them to God for Judgement.
He who ha ve hearssss!!!.

END TIME THINGSSSSSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by mamotalk: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
But come o
How do couple consummate marriage at the registry? That means egungun must be careful.
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by Etizz: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
lookingfly:
see your life..... They're always pastors until they Bleep up abi, that's when you guys will deny they are not pastors. Enough of the hypocrisy jare.

I don't really reply quotes,but let me give u this one, of cos u should know the quality of a pastor,when you deviate,how do u expect me call u a pastor ?? My dear let's practice what we preach.....don't even know if I sound hypocritical, nor vex if I do... Good night
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
defender

Yeah, yeah, defender of a sensible human being cool
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by lookingfly: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Etizz:

I don't really reply quotes,but let me give u this one, of cos u should know the quality of a pastor,when you deviate,how do u expect me call u a pastor ?? My dear let's practice what we preach.....don't even know if I sound hypocritical, nor vex if I do... Good night
now I understand you're not those die hard pastors fans that in the face of weird things their pastors do,they still support him as if they live with him...... You're on our side, the team that doesn't support immorality or wickedness from anybody even if he/she is called a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nobody is perfect
Etizz:
Opportunity for those who are looking for excuse not to go to church.... "Pastor are indiscipline"..lol

But funny enough these guys claiming to be pastor are not in anyway pastor ....me that is not even a pastor will not commit some of the sins they commit...mind u I am a sinner trying to be perfect....

God help us all
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by whiteafrique: 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
PM EXPRESS nah king for this kind news.
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by iambuchimoses(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
We are really becoming so used to bad news in Nigeria now!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by temielects(m): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
May God help us from what all these ealrthly pastors are turning Christianity into cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
I predict that 20 years from now, churches will lose at least 50% of their members to secular life. But I know politicians will fight it seriously. It's religious gullibility that our politicians use to chain us.
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2019
BlackfireX:
Pastors: another name for con artist, scammers.

You will see as there gullible zombies will defend them.

You are on your own
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 12:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Pastor wonder ....wait ooo ..she is partially blind ..no wonder she is pastor wonder ...but how she dey see road to cast out dermons
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by freeman1010: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Bad market
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by terroristbuhari: 2:19am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
This one na Pasta.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by DeHumbleTboy: 3:53am On Oct 22, 2019
Pastor wonder doing wonders in a wonderful way. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Lalasticlalala good morning
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by luvme0702: 3:55am On Oct 22, 2019
The guy na "rolling stone".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by valentinos22(m): 3:57am On Oct 22, 2019
bmdmix:
sometimes it like we should just born and leave marriage alone, who is with me.

Nobody!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by liverpool72(m): 4:31am On Oct 22, 2019
hmmmm In Fela's voice'wonder wonder wonder Africa'. African wonderful people, I hail oo
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:47am On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Summary:

A dysfunctional man who couldn't manage his original home marries a dysfunctional woman who couldnt manage her original home then hides from the dysfunctional woman to marry another dysfunctional wonder woman who can neither see neither the truth nor the future but the first dysfunctional woman finds out and makes his new union dysfunctional by spilling all the beans.

And they are all pastors.

Isn't our God a merciful God?
shocked

Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by yoyo4456: 6:11am On Oct 22, 2019
This is a great article. It has to be useful for many others.
Share that good story at slotxo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Many fake pastors people using the church for their selfish interests, scams and even criminal activities.
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by bmdmix: 6:21am On Oct 22, 2019
valentinos22:

Nobody!

oyo
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by Cantonese: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Na waoh
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by nick50(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Believe afonja pastors at ur own peril
Re: Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) by Dadus1: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2019
They Ar the same. I know them personally

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Married To Your Age mate / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / How Many Men Still Do This In Nigeria ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.