Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,362 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl (46295 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by kemzy036: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Davido tells Wizkid to drop one girl now after Wizkid congratulates him for his new born baby boy.

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/davido-urges-wizkid-father-of-3-boys-to.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by kemzy036: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by dapsoneh: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Way to go
Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by GOFRONT(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
undecided
Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by Ahmed0336(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fans creating beef when there's none.

Truth is there is enough space for everyone to win. That's where talent and marketing strategy comes in.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by wilsonchilboy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
OBO issa man

9 Likes

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by NwaAmaikpe: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

I don't think it is only Davido that is looking forward to a girlchild from Ayo.

I can authoritatively confirm that Karma is also awaiting the arrival of his daughter considering the pain and trauma he put other people's daughters in just because they were stupid enough to get pregnant for him.

I'd just say that his chi who hasn't allowed him "drop" a daughter yet is a faithful one, but I may be wrong.

Meanwhile, Davido is a grand master of jest.
He knows that a good way to taunt a person is to ask them to do what they are incapable of doing that you have done.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by Jayslicky: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

Wizkid and davido playing with each other while some of their jobless fans keep trying to create a beef between them, wasting all their energy and time that adds nothing to their lives.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by COURVOISier(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
nice one. May God continue to bless us and grant our heart desires. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by Religion6: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
See how they are saying it like say nah track.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by GOFRONT(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Food don land for our Bloggers......Headlines to watchout for this week are as follows:

*Davido welcome Newborn in America.
*Moment Chefchi was in Labour.
*Naira Marley reacts to Davido's New born
*What Davido told Chioma before she finally dropped Lil Obo
*Senator Isiaka Adeleke Reacts

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by sirjentul05(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oh chim, wetin musa no go see for gate....so mek ah kee myself?...nwanne use your head like agali

#mr jentul#

3 Likes

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by Olawaleyy036(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by Officialgarri: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's no longer music competition, na who born pikin pass now?

17 Likes

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by emperorzz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Drop baby girl?! All this children of nowadays. Instead of him to advice him to marry, he's telling him to continue "dropping" children here and there....mtcheeew

13 Likes

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by lyriclekidd(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lol okay
Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by VivyZub(f): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
The person that will give birth to a girl for wizkid will be his wife cheesy

Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
All these ones, Na drop dem dey drop. The girls are there to drop nau.
Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by zombieHUNTER: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Rubbish

They are following the footsteps of Tuface

The father Abraham of Africa

Impregnating women everywhere

1 Like

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by aspirebig: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
OMO,see gobe...

Na competition ni?

1 Like

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by notoriousbabe: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Seunmomoh, tohyorsih2 and funkybabee won't mind helping out to do that I'm sure
Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by ELgordo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
ovoko....release inside naaaa
Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by arodavoo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Instead of you to advice him to get married, you are telling him to drop baby girl like say na album

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, UK, USA, Malaysia and china

11 Likes

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin
Mumu

NA
Competition??

1 Like

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by ekaette1621: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
TODDLER DAVIDO WILL NEVER GROW UP.

he's still a BABYDO.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by PureGoldh(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Effects of over happiness........ Congratulations to him.

Meanwhile.. My people.. Based on logistics.. If you need Original Pure Unadulterated Honey.. Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 016 6 6771

1 Like

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by kensing1046(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
I just hope chioma no later end up been a baby mama like others, because I no believe this guy ooo

We dey look sha shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by jayextra(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin so u wan make Wizzy give another girl belle

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by EggSauce(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Baby Mama is the sure thing now... Since marriage nowadays na scam

1 Like

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by CaptainMitch: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Story he wants to brag because he has birthed a son, it doesn't matter.
Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by lenghtinny(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
ekaette1621:
TODDLER DAVIDO WILL NEVER GROW UP.

he's still a BABYDO.
And you are still a MAMADOr angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl by Ategberoson(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
ladies don suffer in the hand of these privilege kids. these mumu are indirectly making mockery of ladies like Friedrich Nietzsche once quantified them

Friedrich Nietzsche stated that women are nothing but machine that produces children this is a rubbish to ladies and feminism dignity and virtue

although I don't blame the guys, it's here we read how one lady was saying she will kill herself if wizkid don't fvck her.

God should just not give me female child because if he give me one and i confirm she's no more a virgin on her wedding eve, I will cancel the wedding

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade John Okafor’s House, Steal N14.3 Million Cash & Properties / Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her / Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.