Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,222 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

Audi Vs Mercedes - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audi Vs Mercedes (3662 Views)

Toyota Vs Mercedes Benz G Wagon: Battle Of The Metals And Plastics / Lexus Or Mercedes? 2008 Lexus IS 250 Vs Mercedes Benz C300 Comparison / Liberty Walk Body-kitted Suzuki Jimny SUV VS Mercedes-benz G-wagon:see The Diff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audi Vs Mercedes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
imiski:
I am interested in getting a car soon, used to be a vvvery huge fan of mercedes. But recently it seems mercedes has become a "stero type" car for anybody that wants to show he has "arrived" . So I was thinking about audi, if it can be compared as a good substitute to mercedes, in terms of performance.
Re: Audi Vs Mercedes by harqinhola(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=Smartchoiice post=83514107][/quote]
I have an Audi 4 2008 for 1.9m (TOks) . If you want to drive a lovely car , Audi is the answer , trust me.
Re: Audi Vs Mercedes by harqinhola(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Neroiam:

Says ME.

Which of the Audis have you used or driven at least?
Please ask him Oooo.. This Benz people and their myopic reasoning .
Re: Audi Vs Mercedes by harqinhola(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Speed does not make a vehicle better. I'd pick a Mercedes Benz over Audi ten times over and over again.
You’re probably one of those that want chieftaincy title in your village and not a car enthusiast because that’s all Benz would offer that Audi can’t .
Re: Audi Vs Mercedes by KINGreignn: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
harqinhola:
Please ask him Oooo.. This Benz people and their myopic reasoning .
Have you drank that cow urine your doctor warned you not to drink again?
Re: Audi Vs Mercedes by LordAzubuike(f): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
what charm did benz use on people? The most expensive car is not a benz, the most reliable car is not a benz, the most luxurious car is not a benz, the fastest car is not a benz, the most beautiful car is not a benz? Why then do people act like benz is aston martin or rolls royce or lambo?
The saddest thing is that all of them know nothing about cars. They believe Benz is the biggest thing out there. They even believe it's more exotic than Aston Martin, koeniggsegg , lycan hypersport and the likes. It's just the Nigerian craze, just like the way blackberry swept the Nigerian market those years... Funny enough, there was Android OS as at that time too that was far better but everyone still believes it's blackberry or nothing. As for cars, there was a time it was range Rover that was reigning, later I think venza took the spot light and now it's Benz..

Blame our mediocre musicians and these Yahoo boys who have been promoting and overhyping the brand and as ksmart027 said, the way some of them will be arguing and defending Benz ehn you'd just have to give up and accept defeat because they are never ready to learn. I asked one which he'd pick between a Lamborghini gallador 2013 and Benz 2016 e class, he said he'd not think twice before picking the e class.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pricey Car Collection Of Billionaire Aliko Dangote / Engine Conversion Is Killing Me,please Help / Help!! Brake And Quench(car Stops Once The Fuel Goes Down)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.