Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,442 members, 7,971,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies (35399 Views)

Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by boxypane(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
I support this view 1000%! Especially those still wearing it on krókró infested bombom.
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by midnighter(f): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
G-string is very comfortable now, what is she talking about

Maybe she bought a cheap one that was scratching her ass

1 Like

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by terroristbuhari: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
grin
[/s]
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by sylve11: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
grin

Nonsense- fellow grin grin cool

That pics crack me up. grin

1 Like

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by kunlesufyan(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
helpmyministry:
Oh Lord, What Did I just see?

Well, getting a 3D Variant of your existing logo has never been this easy.
For just 1k or 5h, You can get a 3D variant of your logo to use when you want to confuse ya enemies lol.
Try it Today. It will be very fine I know.

Do you have samples?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by Agugbadin: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nne stick to the one that is comfortable for you, your message is valid

1 Like

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by alimohammedibn(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
helpmyministry:
Oh Lord, What Did I just see?

Well, getting a 3D Variant of your existing logo has never been this easy.
For just 1k or 5h, You can get a 3D variant of your logo to use when you want to confuse ya enemies lol.
Try it Today. It will be very fine I know.

I'm serious, on how do i start? Please feedback me.
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by shaneroberts26: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
seunmohmoh:
G-string now making headline? We have really suffered in Nigeria.

You must be feeling yourself.Na me you dey form for? �Just say yes or no so it won't seem like I am stalking. I am even praying for you to say no so that I can give it a rest because I am tired of writing epistles as if I am Saint Paul. I ain't used to chasing women, the reverse is the case mami. Take it or leave it. I dey do shakara for woman o. So no think say na only you get that kain prerogative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Frankbaro:
She's saying the truth, but I love that panties on women.
How did you know she is saying the truth? have you even wore a G string? undecided
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by chidooh1: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
That panties are not for responsible persons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by notoriousbabe: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
I don't know why ishilove, funkybabee, seunmomoh, tohyorsih2, mynd44, midnighter and even dominique keep coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I am thinking.
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by chubinwa(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
What a disgusting moment. G string pant is alluring. if you don't like it, don't discourage others from wearing it and perhaps, you are committing an economic blunder to the society since it is not a contraband product
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
This News have made my life so meaningful, put food on my kids table and Increased my bank balance by £5000.

Fantastic!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by midnighter(f): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
chidooh1:
That panties are not for responsible persons

Haha! pant monitor

So what kind of pant corresponds with a respectable character

1 Like

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by midnighter(f): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I don't know why midninghter keep coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I am thinking.

Lol what were you thinking?

I have made my comment already dear...see above
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by notoriousbabe: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
shaneroberts26:

You must be feeling yourself.Na me you dey form for? �Just say yes or no so it won't seem like I am stalking. I am even praying for you to say no so that I can give it a rest because I am tired of writing epistles as if I am Saint Paul. I ain't used to chasing women, the reverse is the case mami. Take it or leave it. I dey do shakara for woman o. So no think say na only you get that kain prerogative.
seunmomoh too don dey form for nairalanders, it is finished. Bros don't be deceived by the Peter and Paul on her chest o, they are not as firm as they look, na bra dey hold them up, Olympus has fallen. If you know you know .

1 Like

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
shaneroberts26:

Is this Rubbish Supposed to make sense?

2 Likes

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Very sensible comment, And it's coming from a young Female. shocked

This means not all females are Dumb like that old wrinkled hag who took off her filty Underwear just to seek Attention.
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by shaneroberts26: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish Supposed to make sense?

You must be extremely stupid to not mind your business. Mofo.
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
shaneroberts26:

You must be extremely stupid to not mind your business. Mofo.
More rubbish. undecided
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by shaneroberts26: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
seunmomoh too don dey form for nairalanders, it is finished. Bros don't be deceived by the Peter and Paul on her chest o, they are not as firm as they look, na bra dey hold them up, Olympus has fallen. If you know you know .

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
midnighter:

Haha! pant monitor

So what kind of pant corresponds with a respectable character
I wonder, And what kinda character would a person who do not wear panti atall be? in his warped opinion..
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by oyinda1599(f): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
I love G strings...

2 Likes

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by olaadesino(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
PureGoldh:
I have seen tinx in dx world ooh

Meanwhile... My people.. If yOu need Original Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp 0 81 0166 677 1
I need counterfeit honey
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by Jman06(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
illitrate:
Not my business
Guy, them won execute you after that meal?

I mean, is that your last meal?

Kai!

1 Like

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by Xclusiveme: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Some Nairaland commenters are just mean. I'm guessing its the austerity of the country that's making them lack taste of amusement

1 Like

Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by kobosmart(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
angry eewwwwww I don't even wanna sniff that pant
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by midnighter(f): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder, And what kinda character would a person who do not wear panti atall be? in his warped opinion..

Lol I tire. strange opinions everywhere
Re: Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies by Afiahomes(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
seunmohmoh:
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kangna Ranaut The Daring Fashionista / Make-up Transformation Photos Of A Beautiful Lady / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.