Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,872 members, 7,973,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman (18798 Views)

Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG / Magu’s Fate Hangs 5 Months After Salami Report / Grumbling In EFCC Over Magu’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Make money by buying shares....from oversea company...you can make 50$-100$ perday depending on the number of shares you buy....the minimum amount is 3$ for a share
: Click the link below to join group chat.https:///IYI9lacVx3y23VSB3Na7Kq

Make money by buying shares....from oversea company...you can make 50$-100$ perday depending on the number of shares you buy....the minimum amount is 3$ for a share
: Click the link below to join group chat.https:///IYI9lacVx3y23VSB3Na7Kq
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Yahoo boys too want him to go
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2019
Magu is going no where, the 9th Senate will soon confirm him. APC 4life, PDP is a dead and forgotting property in Nigeria grin
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by ernecy(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2019
The man has tried abeg...if only hE could include the super saint in ApC ,
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Felixalex(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2019
ivolt:

Stop celebrating fraudsters.

I am not celebrating anybody, it's just funny to me how all the guy has to say about every topic is "real niggar, not a real niggar" loosen up a bit bro

1 Like

Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by RenHub: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2019
RichDad1:
The astronomical surge in the 2019 conviction figures is majorly made up of yahoo boys.
Magu is a hypocrite.

Ofcos!
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Nathdoug201: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2019
lilytender:
MAGU is going nowhere. PDP can go and die.
says a zombie that refuse to repent
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Drosonogasta(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
I pray he doesn't have skeleton in his cupboard else karma would be his bae
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Homiesjinxbank: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2019
One question, where is the money?? Because we are still borrowing money up and down
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Sholaco: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2019
lilytender:
I wish he take the fight to people in this government too
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Risingblue008(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Thanks,bt whr r d money now,who is wit it,I mean those money being mentioned above?
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by wallezee: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Islie:

- Forces seek termination of tenure Nov. 11

- Agency recovers N939b in four years

https://thenationonlineng.net/battle-rages-over-magus-fate-as-efcc-chairman/

What impact has the recovery of almost a trillion Naira has on the country’s economy or ordinary citizens? Our hospitals are still almost non functional, schools are in shambles, electricity epileptic, roads in disarray etc, guess EFFC are simply recovering loots for it to be readily available for other looters.

1 Like

Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2019
One thing that'll retain him is d amount and quality of critics he'd earn. That is, If big time politicians dare criticize him, then PMB will see d need to retain him, but if it were all these errand politicians that can't boast of 1billion naira in their account criticizs him, then be rest assured that Hammed Ali-d custom boss, will take over d commission.
That was d permutation d last time I eavesdropped. Forgive my amebo pls!
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by cpu2006(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=Felixalex post=83327641]Where is that guy abeg? Slawormir abi wetin be him name

Come and confirm to us if Magu is a real niggarrr or not

let Fani Kayode confirm that to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by 400billionman: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Audio Money..
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by OnyeOri: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Waste of time.

Next.
[/s]
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by HillsBlaze(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2019
If you want reappointment, you don't need to drag PDP into your predicament, you need to fire your PR team and start afresh.
Your problems are in the Villa not wadata plaza. That being said, Magu has done a poor job as EFCC chairman with his tenure seen to have witnessed a period of hyper partisanship where criminals are safe from prosecution if they are in APC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by 1x2x3: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2019
You secure conviction for 1616 and recovered N939b in four years - working hard

You could actually arrest just one top dog and recover N2. 1bn in a year - Work Smart
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Beat123(f): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2019
lilytender:
instead of reading to understand, your here writing thrash
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by useurkidney3121: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2019
OyiboPep:
Goodluck Jonathan stole the country blind.
Dasuki stole $2.1b.
Diezani stole $90b.
Nyen nyen nyen and other nonsenses.
Yet, the EFCC in over three years could not recover up to a billion-dollar.

Imagine how these people are playing with the destinies of over 200 million people.
Don't mind the clowns deceiving themselves. They have borrowed what Nigeria can never pay back in the next 20 years within just 4 years with nothing to showcase for it. Anyway it's the masses that will fight for themselves when it's time according to late Obafemi Awolowo
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by andrew444(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2019
I dont really follow much about the efcc but to what i have seen the fight is only against internet fraudsters which is a one sided fight , and you expect Nigeria to be a better place when they cant do anything about the politician

Anyway its none of my business

1 Like

Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by drlateef: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2019
freeze001:
The current rubber stamp senate can now disregard any investigation or report to the contrary, confirm him and let him remain as EFCC chair, it's normal for them to pick n choose which report, institution or court order to either comply with or disregard. No news there...

The corrupt DSS head, Buhari's nephew, was on Saraki's payroll and his head was rolled by Oshinbajo. I hope that explains your butt hurt. grin grin grin
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2019
Paid advert
Dis magu too sabi mago mago grin cheesy
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2019
lilytender:
Taah. Shatap!! Are you too dull to see that dis is a sponsored work by magu and his cohorts for attention from the powers that be. It's just a form of "Oga I dey ere o, ur boy loyal after you na you"
You really think PDP have the time or influence to decide who is EFCC chairman
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by TemmyT002(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2019
Yahoo Boys and fraudsters will be praying he is chased away.
Kudos to that man mehn
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
HillsBlaze:
If you want reappointment, you don't need to drag PDP into your predicament, you need to fire your PR team and start afresh.
Your problems are in the Villa not wadata plaza. That being said, Magu has done a poor job as EFCC chairman with his tenure seen to have witnessed a period of hyper partisanship where criminals are safe from prosecution if they are in APC.
Nor mind d guy. He's trying to press APC zombies and bubu's mumu button by dat sponsored write-up. Even a secondary student should be able to see through the gig.
But from acclaimed zombies comments so far, i confirm they're bunch of dunces

1 Like

Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Kingininge(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
ursullalinda:
Magu is good but he is a one sided fighter.....and he goes after the small thieves while watching bigger thieves flex

On point! ....selective fight
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Hotzone(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Magu or Magoo should head to the gallows
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by AerialMapper: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
If you know, you know...if you don't, you'll be screaming that Magu is a crime fighter and a man of integrity

The EFCC is riddled with corruption. I know this! They are incompetent!!.. I know this first hand

Recently, they have decided to target yahoo-yahoo boys since they are seen as low-hanging fruit and use them to make noise about their success but they will never go after the real criminals

The criminals are one holding the leash by the way. Have you seen a dog attack the one holding the leash! The bark and growl at every one else other than the one with the leash...
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Bimpe29: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Magu must stay.

But he has to eschew selective investigation and prosecution of the economical and financial suspects.
Re: Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman by Irore: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
kayusely70:
He has performed well and should be reappointed. Only the corrupt elements and their beneficiaries are against him.

Performed well because he has a boss who was committed to fighting corruption but who soon found out that it's not easy to fight corruption in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Introduce Digital Travel Certificate – Interior Minister / If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.