Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,140 members, 7,907,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit (2147 Views)

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by habsydiamond(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Her face without makeup...cos ladies can 419 pesin with that thing

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by midnighter(f): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
MedicH:

hmmmm lol a man will always be a man sha. whatever that pays the bill. just pray his strength of character and conscience prevails

Lol this is the problem

You will be praying and blowing tongues of fire, meanwhile God has given you eyes to make good observations about somebody and you will just ignore the signs

Thats how one ends up falling into somebodys trap
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
MedicH:

Something is wrong with u. Sickness in the head.

Hallos to you too.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by MedicH: 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Hallos to you too.

if i catch u eeh
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by AstroG1: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

A bitter, rude and silly guy calling someone same, lol.

The least ah can do is to stoop so low to the extent of exchanging words with a toddler,Be Gone.
Have a Nice and Warm Evening

Good Day

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
AstroG1:

Ah can stoop so low to the extent of exchanging words with a toddler,Be Gone.
Have a Nice and Warm Evening

Good Day

Lol adios.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
MedicH:

if i catch u eeh

Lol catch yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by doctore212(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
I check her kpekus simple
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by SteveOfu: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2019
undecided
habsydiamond:
Her face without makeup...cos ladies can 419 pesin with that thing
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2019
If the place is neat

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by LedRock: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why would a lady date a guy living in a face me I face you?
The women that are wives to people living in face me I face you, what should they say? The way you people look down on struggling people in Nigeria just defines why the Nigerian society is fantastically corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by SteveOfu: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
wink
LedRock:
The women that are wives to people living in face me I face you, what should they say? The way you people look down on struggling people in Nigeria just defines why the Nigerian society is fantastically corrupt.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by Barzinime(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
So guys living there arent humans or lady dating them are hermaphrodites?
May God forgive you.
Later you will come online & give us sermon about how one guy is using your heart to play snake and ladder. undecided undecided undecided
Rubbish
Fountainofyouth:

Why would a lady date a guy living in a face me I face you?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by Barzinime(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Now i see why any reasonable right-thinking focused guy will want to end up with a garbage.
Spits....

Fountainofyouth:

Struggling to succeed in life has nothing to do with dating, didn't mean to be harsh though.
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Check The First Time You'll Visit by SteveOfu: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2019
angry
Barzinime:
Now i see why any reasonable right-thinking focused guy will want to end up with a garbage.
Spits....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age To Attain Before Losing One's Virginity?either Boy Or Girl / 2020 BBNaija Housemate Kaisha Caught On Camera Masturbating (Video) / Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos}

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.