Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigerians ‘ll Be Held Responsible If Siasia Fails, Obienu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians ‘ll Be Held Responsible If Siasia Fails, Obienu (663 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / It ‘ll Be Total War In Uyo — Bafana Coach / Manchester United Ll Be Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians ‘ll Be Held Responsible If Siasia Fails, Obienu by supereagle(m): 6:07am On Nov 10, 2010
AS Samson Siasia gets unveiled today in Abuja as new Eagles gaffer, former Vice Chairman of the Nigeria Football Association, Barrister Richard Nwabufor Obienu has reminded Nigerian soccer fans that they would be held responsible if Siasia fails to take the Eagles to new heights

Never before had Nigerians been so united behind a coach that even the Nff bowed to public opinion in appointing Siasia as Eagles coach. “I want Nigerians to use the same unison they used in influencing the choice of Siasia in supporting him. He needs the support of all Nigerians. This is the time to support Siasia.

The truth is that if Siasia fails, Nigerians who yearned for him have failed. But he will not fail in Jesus name”, Obienu, a fiery lawyer and critic of bad sports administrators said in our hotline.
He described the interview of Siasia and Keshi as a tough call but gave the Technical Committee kudos for settling for Siasia.

“The two of them are crack coaches in their rights. Keshi is my friend but I voted for Siasia. The two of them have ego problem. Keshi is headstrong and Siasia is diplomatic. Siasia is a tough nut to crack but Keshi can slap those characters if they get on his nerves. Siasia has also been more involved with Nigerian football and has reformed a lot of talents.

He is the right choice and I really want Nigerians not to put him under pressure. They should be patient with him before he gets his winning magic together”, Obienu said. He however said that Nigerian football would have benefitted immensely if the NFF had convinced the two of them to work together.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/nigerians-%E2%80%98ll-be-held-responsible-if-siasia-fails-obienu-2/
Re: Nigerians ‘ll Be Held Responsible If Siasia Fails, Obienu by azeeza(f): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2010
Sia1 is not a failure so luck will always be on his side

(1) (Reply)

Sport Jokes. / Ghana To Build 3-star Hotel With World Cup’s Cash / Why We Axed Enyeama - Shorunmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.