Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Diamond/access Bank Is Official Scammers And Thieves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diamond/access Bank Is Official Scammers And Thieves (605 Views)

It Is Official / See What This Lions Did To This Thieves. Very Funny (video.) / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond/access Bank Is Official Scammers And Thieves by Nicklaus619(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good days guys,
So I decided to post this here hence this is one of the most active session on nairaland

I opened a salary account with the then diamond bank, many years ago, say 2013, and since then my salary have been paid to me through the bank, I never had any issues with them, sometimes in 2017, I woke up one morning to see a debit alert of #5,000 informing me that my account has been upgraded to diamond extra savings, I shouted them down and demanded they reverse it, of which they did and tendered a apology to me as I never asked for such service in the first place, and since then such never happened again, until bae visited yesteray and decided to cook, i rushed to refill my gas, i made withdrawal of 5k only to be get debit alert of 10k, i was infuriated, i went to the bank this morning only to be told that I have been migrated back to diamond extra savings,

abeg I need your advice especially those in financial sector on what to do to them, because had it been I no control my self, I FOr slap sense enter somebody head today for the bank
Thanks.
Re: Diamond/access Bank Is Official Scammers And Thieves by IceColdVeins(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
You are not paying attention to the real message, 'Extra Savings'
The bank is telling you to ditch your girl and save more. You owe the bank gratitudes and financial therapy fee!

Just kidding though!!
Just walk right back into that branch and inform the service manager that they'll be hearing from your lawyer if that happens again, it depends on your packaging though!
Financial institutions hate locking horns with customers in court especially if its gonna result into losing funds to compensate., INFACT, officials at fault may even be sacked or sanctioned.

Coming from a professional wink

1 Like

Re: Diamond/access Bank Is Official Scammers And Thieves by Nicklaus619(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
IceColdVeins:
You are not paying attention to the real message, 'Extra Savings'
The bank is telling you to ditch your girl and save more. You owe the bank gratitudes and financial therapy fee!

Just kidding though!!
Just walk right back into that branch and inform the service manager that they'll be hearing from your lawyer if that happens again, it depends on your packaging though!
Financial institutions hate locking horns with customers in court especially if its gonna result into losing funds to compesate., INFACT, officials at fault may even be sacked or sanctioned.

Coming from a professional wink

THanks bro, I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

All The Good Men Are Married But Why Are They Not Satisfied? / HuntSon / SEX & MONEY: This Is How I Have Decided To Save Men As God Saved Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.