Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Hours After The Wizkid O2 Arena Show , Fans React To His 2.5M Jacket - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hours After The Wizkid O2 Arena Show , Fans React To His 2.5M Jacket - Pictures (977 Views)

Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade / Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hours After The Wizkid O2 Arena Show , Fans React To His 2.5M Jacket - Pictures by BlackIP: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Checkout How fans are reacting to Wizkid's 2.5M Jacket that he rocked at the O2 Arena Show.

Source : Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Hours After The Wizkid O2 Arena Show , Fans React To His 2.5M Jacket - Pictures by BlackIP: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2019

Re: Hours After The Wizkid O2 Arena Show , Fans React To His 2.5M Jacket - Pictures by BlackIP: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
I Want to Tell Nigerians Something !!!

I Went to a Boutique In Lekki , Phase 1 Lagos State To Buy Clothes , I Discovered that the Place gat only few Unique Clothes .

So i said to one of the Girls there "As Big as your Shop is na Only these Few Clothes Una Get"

The Girl Laughed at me and said , "Bro we no dey sell Clothes OoOoO"

I Was shocked , she told me that they rent clothes and spray perfumes here !!!

I Asked her How !!!

She Told me that Top celebrities do order clothes from Them to wear to Shows and Red carpet receptions ....

I Asked her what about the perfume spray business , she laughed and told me that he spray costly perfume on them at the least price of 10K Per Pray ....

Since that day .....

Be you a celebrity or a yeyebrity , i know your source !!!

That so called 2.5M Jacket Could be Hired !!!

StarBoy can afford that we know !!!

But he can't wear it Twice because !!! , He is not the owner !!!

Let's wait and see him release more pictures on that !!!
Re: Hours After The Wizkid O2 Arena Show , Fans React To His 2.5M Jacket - Pictures by BlackDonald: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Republic Does Not Have Chicken- Funke Akindele / People Refused To Buy Ticket, Jumping Over Fence To Enter Marlianfest. VIDEO / Wizkid Gets Rejected | Naira Marley Free At Last | Davido Mocked By Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.