Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,351 members, 7,974,466 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

How To Identify And Differentiate Symptoms Of Malaria And That Of Typhoid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Identify And Differentiate Symptoms Of Malaria And That Of Typhoid (505 Views)

Nigeria Missing As 9 New African Countries Get Millions Of Malaria Vaccines / Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify And Differentiate Symptoms Of Malaria And That Of Typhoid by Newsrock(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hello, Welcome to today’s health post written by Miracle Alozie. In this post, I want to educate you on the differences between the symptoms of Malaria and the symptoms of Typhoid and also reveal to you some of the best malaria treatment drugs.

Also, you will learn how you can treat both at home Not only that I will also answer this question, HOW IS MALARIA TRANSMITTED.

The reason I want to also educate you on how malaria is transmitted is that some people do not still understand how malaria parasite is being transmitted.

READ ALSO: Best recovery treatment for stroke patients>> https://www.mimipost.com/best-treatment-for-stroke-recovery.html

Formerly Malaria was one of the deadly sicknesses, but thank God for advancement in human medicine which has enabled man to overcome the deadliness of the disease. Formerly Malaria was regarded in the same class as HIV/AIDS.

SYMPTOMS OF MALARIA

Even today, many people cannot differentiate between the Malaria Symptoms and that of Typhoid Symptoms. I believe the reason behind the inability to differentiate both is due to the fact that most at times they occur together.

In this post, I will like to highlight to you some symptoms that are peculiar to Malaria and those symptoms that are peculiar to Typhoid.

Many at times, we have mistaken Typhoid from Malaria which has to lead us to treating the wrong illness and at the end of the day the sickness continues and we lose money in purchasing drugs If at last nothing seems to stop we tag the drugs as Fake medicines.

Before saying their symptoms, please let us, first of all, understand what causes both.

What Causes Malaria and Typhoid and How Is Malaria Transmitted

The causative agent of both is not the same therefore, their treatment cannot be the same. Malaria is mainly caused By Mosquitoes Bite and not any kind of mosquito but the Female Anolephose Mosquito which must have been infected.

The Female Anonephose mosquito bites you and sucks your blood in order to keep their eggs alive and remain vibrant, after which they will pass to you a parasite called plasmodium which will later multiply and develop to the Malaria sickness we know.

TO CONTINUE READING ON THIS ARTICLE CLICK ON THE LINK>>>> https://www.mimipost.com/how-is-malaria-transmitted-and-symptoms-of-malaria.html

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Corona Virus / Lose Belly Fat By Drinking Water / I Pee More Than 12 Times In A Day, I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.