Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (77799 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by ogundeleai(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Atleast this will serve as solace of not having air ambulance along in major city in Nigeria
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Loyalty2z(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
Going to far on unnecessary wagons bad taste. I think it would be nice if someone come and pick him up with that when he is not feeling well. Why dont you make a mobile kiosk instead this is rubbish.

its very obvious that your brain is sick...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by mekuxiani(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Haykay77:
Going to far on unnecessary wagons bad taste. I think it would be nice if someone come and pick him up with that when he is not feeling well. Why dont you make a mobile kiosk instead this is rubbish.

Display what your lineage had done before
pls show us your own innovation
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by ikwedim(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Just as Indian, can't do without picanto and hiundy, so shall all biafrans drive our own product soon. Biafra is coming
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by mbos: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
jom28gy:
this man,is going to change of Nigeria, through auto-mechs,is high time we support him
change Nigeria of Biafra? when he has already been rejected but Nigeria current .....parambulators

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by correctguy2010: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
nextstep:

I wonder if you'd feel the same way if the road to you was bad, eroded or otherwise unmotorable by a "proper vehicle". Your choices are walk, be carried in wheelbarrow, bike, or tricycle ambulance. We don't always have the luxury of good roads in this country.

The fact that the roads are bad is more reason why things like bike or tricycle shouldn't be used at all
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by SolarHub(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
seriously innoson is trying but he needs to reach more people about his product by giving endorsement to people whose lifestyle can easily advertise his product,somebody like senator Dino melaye would really do wonders for this purpose

imagine senator Dino Malaye fainting after kogi election rerun result is announced and he is taken to hospital with this innoson ambulance, imagine the headlines the next day
SUN: Innoson ambulance saves Nigeria senator after collapse
VANGUARD :senator Dino malaye saved from dieing with innoson ambulance
NAIRALAND:checkout pictures of Dino melaye inside innoson ambulance

Hahahahahahah! You're a clown

Hmmmm

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by legba1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=TUANKU post=83335869]
Control your envy and hate. If you fall sick now it's okada that you will use to transport your miserable self to the hospital. Is this not better, with its provision for first aid and more? Bigot.[/quote

Don't mind him...he will climb okada ......supported at the back his mum/ wife/sister or brother......atleast here, you will be able to lie down and even get first aid in transit

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by WaleRock: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
TMSMedia:
IgbereTV captured the new Tricycle Ambulance made by Innoson Motors for quick emergency response.

See pictures below

https://mobile.twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1186271039384408065

God bless him.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Surulereman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Better than nothing. Let him just add seat belts to restrain the victims and we're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by donprinyo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sabby1:
Quite impressive from INNOSON

In a consuming nation like Nigeria, business diversity is a secret weapon or key to success. As a business personnel or an Entrepreneur, you can't depend on a single product or goods.

It is only in Nigeria that you will see a barbing saloon selling EGG ROLL or a mechanic workshop selling PROVISION. Even Dangote group no dey produce only cement.

Anyway, to INNOSON, I will say "whatever floats your boat"...

OP abeg help me give INNOSON this chilled stout
Abeg which state i fit get dis kind chill beer.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Is there any Naira Lander that works at Innoson?
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Zukky123(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
I'm sorry for you being very myopic.
Someone is trying to make things easy and inexpensive for you and you are complaining.
Check all those big ambulances, how many are being maintained? They just park spoilt and unsed in front of big hospitals.
But this offers you and easy maintenance.
Innoson una try abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Surulereman:
Better than nothing. Let him just add seat belts to restrain the victims and we're good to go.
When you buy one, they will give your rope too ... cool
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by kalvoken(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sabby1:
Quite impressive from INNOSON

In a consuming nation like Nigeria, business diversity is a secret weapon or key to success. As a business personnel or an Entrepreneur, you can't depend on a single product or goods.

It is only in Nigeria that you will see a barbing saloon selling EGG ROLL or a mechanic workshop selling PROVISION. Even Dangote group no dey produce only cement.

Anyway, to INNOSON, I will say "whatever floats your boat"...

OP abeg help me give INNOSON this chilled stout

Guy you wicked o. Na so you hate innosson reach? This one will paralyse his joystick na.

Haba
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by kachii77: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
ppl are missing d essence of this tricycle ambulance ..not everywhere is very developed . u have health centres in remote areas...this would be good for them...also with a tricycle in traffic u can easily manouvre ur way quickly to ur destination especially if there is traffic...u aways have to look for a way to solve problems which ever terrain u find urself....so he most likely has the bus version ....but the tricycle would go a long way so solve so many immediate concerns...we see how long it takes vehicles to manouvre when in traffic..so to me o .the tricycle is a welcome development. .it might not be all that now...but hey ...charity must start somewhere...as time goes on ..am sure he'll improve.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
majamajic:

in Dubai they have motorcycle ambulance

what do u say about that , and in India they have keke police patrol tricycle
abeg show me the Dubai motorcycle ambulance
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
great one from d man ;-)
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by MusaChukwudi: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Aba made nonsense. But manageable sha since we don't have anything else.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by MusaChukwudi: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
imhotep:
Igbo amaka

Shut up! It's China Amaka!

Lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Steph196(f): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Its too small... I thought victims needed space �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Shut up! It's China Amaka!

Lzaa
Both of them amaka.
Igbo amaka.
China amaka

Reject sai babarism.

Cc gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by slimfit1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
macho44:
If you wanna criticize, please be CONSTRUCTIVE with your criticism.

I am a big fan of their product but I'll rather they produce a mobile kiosk than an ambulance like that we must focus on our local government doing what they are paid to do. I can point out 5 safety issues about this design.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by MusaChukwudi: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
imhotep:

Both of them amaka.
Igbo amaka.
China amaka

Reject sai babarism.

Cc gmbuharii afamed

Sai Baba Amaka!
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

I have huge respect for the man and his company but let him focus on producing standard ambulances rather than this don't settle for less you can hate me or call me names for all i care but I believe that these areas will surely make our countries purchase his products.
U that have good taste wat have you achieved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Sai Baba Amaka!
Impossible grin
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by drezzyx(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

I have huge respect for the man and his company but let him focus on producing standard ambulances rather than this don't settle for less you can hate me or call me names for all i care but I believe that these areas will surely make our countries purchase his products.
They have ivm ambulance that looks like Toyota. This one he created is just like creating something new .
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Tensor: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
imhotep:
Igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by OruExpress: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
naijadrivablog:
grin

Are you from Oru East or West?

Oru bu Oru grin
East though
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
I honestly don't think it's impressive...

It's like producing java phone and claiming it will help with quick text during emergencies.

If you are a producer you need to keep up with the latest technology in your line of products. Does he consider competing internationally?
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
I honestly don't think it's impressive...

It's like producing java phone and claiming it will help with quick text during emergencies.

If you are a producer you need to keep up with the latest technology in your line of products. Does he consider competing internationally?

If he specified Using in areas that have no access to properly healthcare and transport, Like villages that will easily be understood
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Papoose01(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Keep making us proud IVM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Best Tyre For Nigerian Roads / Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 / Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.