Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,222 members, 7,887,599 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

You Deserve More Than Crumbs-pick Me Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Deserve More Than Crumbs-pick Me Women (247 Views)

Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. / Apply NOW For Tech ME Women Ictpreneurs Nigeria Free Training / My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Deserve More Than Crumbs-pick Me Women by Hamachi(f): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dear pick me woman,
Do not think you are better than people like us!!! No you are not, you are just a feeble, weak and an emotionally subjected clown.

I don't blame you that your voice has been taken away, I only blame you for not seeing how low you have descended. You have forgotten who you are.

In case you are not sure of who a pick me woman is. A "pick me" woman are those woman that join their voices with men to shame other women.

A pick me woman is a woman who thinks she will get a man to "wife " her by being the caricature "virtuous" , society accepted regular wife material.

She will go to the extent of trying to prove how men are natural cheats

A pick me woman will do all in her power just to get the praises and validation of a man ...lol.

She will justify a mans fooooolish behaviour with comments like "He is a man", " men are natural flirts, men lie to protect women, he is mistreating you because he cares about you.

Let me tell you a secret, men will always choose women like us over you. You know why? because they know where we stand. They know that with us they cannot be confused. They know we mean what we say , and we say what we mean. We are not a bunch of confused women like you. We know exactly what we want and when we see it , we pursue it with all our hearts. We are not double standard. We are not held back by your slavery mindset of male dependence. We can date any man irrespective of his societal status or class. Our love is independent of what a man can or cannot give us. We know we can get anything we want with or without our spouses help, so why set a material criteria as a standard for an immaterial desire ( why choose money, status or physical appearance over love, friendship, trust loyalty).

A feminist will show you where you are with her. If you are just a f*ck mate, she will tell you. If you are her man, or just a friend, you will also know. With women like us, you may be shocked, perplexed , wowed, angry, but NEVER confused. That is why we will always be a preferred choice. We are not like you, we are not doubled standard like you. You are double standard and you do not know what you want. You are just following the band wagon , and just like a dog, your masters can only give you a pat on the back for being a " good dog" He will still throw the food to you on the floor. And like a dog, you will wag your tail and lick his feet. No no, I don't want to be called a good woman, I want to be called a good human.

You know why you cant compete with women like us?
Because the men know what they want. They are not as confused as you.
An average feminist has so many choices of males to choose from. Check our inboxes and see the numbers that come in there. And even in our physical lives, we have too many males pressuring us for relationships that we even almost confused on who to choose and outside social media that we end up getting confused when "pick me " women like you make a statement like "men are scarce".

This is because a woman who has a voice has power. That is the diamond, your voice is your power. And because the males know that, they attack it and you foooooooool join them with your abject ignorance.

You pick me woman assume you become the more marriageable wife material when you are like that. No, you are not. He knows you are a poor weakling that will always be his dog and will lick his feet at any time "T". Then they come back to us and keep begging.

So never confuse our being outspoken with lack of male figures in our lives, or like some of you would quickly taunt, lack of " di*ck"... Dont dream it. We have too many choices to make. So much choice that you can't even imagine it.

See!!! if an average pick me woman has 10 guys asking her out, an average feminist has like double of that. That is because humans go for scarce commodity.

The worse you can do about us is gossip. I know one who went about gossiping me about how much I have been used. In her words " them don fu..ck. Joan tiya", lol. This is someone whose baby daddy slept with her best friend, and she went ahead and forgave. Yes, that's how the "pick me" women are. The men can do what they like because they know they "pick me" woman has limited choices. She is scared that if she looses him, no one else may find her. So aunty had to forgive.

My advice. You can leave your mediocrity and learn some enlightenment.

Don't be a pick me woman...
You deserve more than crumbs.

Do me a favour to share this post. To enlighten all pick me women. They needed to hear me say it.

See you guys in 30 days time

(1) (Reply)

Reason With Me / The Irony Of Love / Omg Best Whatsapp TV Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.