Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,069 members, 7,966,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

"My Boy" - Ned Nwoko Says As He Flashes Big Smile While Posing With His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Boy" - Ned Nwoko Says As He Flashes Big Smile While Posing With His Son (1491 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Flashes Big Smile, Shakes Her 'tail Feather' / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Boy" - Ned Nwoko Says As He Flashes Big Smile While Posing With His Son by AmeboBook: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
A lot of Regina Daniels' fans are disappointed that the actress deleted her Instagram page. Even though she gave no reason for doing so, she had earlier hinted she would. There are reports that this was as a result of the heavy backlash her mother, Rita Daniels received following her controversial introduction remark at the 13th Headies awards.

https://www.amebobook.com/my-boy-ned-nwoko-says-as-he-flashes-big-smile-while-posing-with-his-son-59062.html

(1) (Reply)

Female ‘Naria Marley’ Spotted On The Internet (Photo) / Pictures From Burna Boy's Mum Birthday / Young Nigerian Girl Creates Fascinating Business Card Design With DMW Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.