Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Get Everything You Need To Build Any Type Wordpress Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Everything You Need To Build Any Type Wordpress Website (878 Views)

Learn How To Build Any Type Of Website In Minutes. No Coding Needed. / Get Any Type Of Website Done. Pay After Service... / I Will Build Any Website For An Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Everything You Need To Build Any Type Wordpress Website by michealji: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Biggest Offer for Today.....
I never wanted to share this link, but let me help some people that don't have money to buy wordpress themes and plugins...

500 Premium Wordpress Themes
300 Premium Wordpress Plugins
130 Woocommerce Plugin
66 Digital Download Plugin
30 Elementor Pro Add-on
16 Yoast SEO Plugin Bundle

This Giveaway will end soon.... So Rush now and don't forget to thank me later

Link: https://themesite.net
Re: Get Everything You Need To Build Any Type Wordpress Website by michealji: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Get Everything You Need To Build Any Type Wordpress Website by Playthepianos: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
michealji:
Biggest Offer for Today.....
I never wanted to share this link, but let me help some people that don't have money to buy wordpress themes and plugins...

500 Premium Wordpress Themes
300 Premium Wordpress Plugins
130 Woocommerce Plugin
66 Digital Download Plugin
30 Elementor Pro Add-on
16 Yoast SEO Plugin Bundle

This Giveaway will end soon.... So Rush now and don't forget to thank me later

Link: https://themesite.net

hope they are cracked themes and plugins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Everything You Need To Build Any Type Wordpress Website by Playthepianos: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Meanwhile,

Hello, Nairalanders.

It is a pleasure rendering service. I know the efforts you have been putting into getting Adsense approval. Adsense is the number one ads network for bloggers to make money, especially if you are starting a new blog, and that is because they are the highest paying.

But unfortunately, Adsense has become too proud. It is not as easy as it was for your blog to get their approval. Because of this many bloggers have been rejected. This has discouraged them, and they have quit blogging. They have quit a chance to make big money off the internet.

But no worries. I have experience with Adsense. I can help you get approval for your blog, all for a token. Don't worry, you can pay after your blog is approved.

All what you have to do is to cooperate and we will work together together to get you an approval, and you can start earning money instantly.

If interested, call or WhatsApp me on 0 9 0 3 1 82 13 32.

Note: I don't joke. If you are a scammer, keep off.

Thanks
Re: Get Everything You Need To Build Any Type Wordpress Website by aril: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Playthepianos:

hope they are cracked themes and plugins?

There's nothing called cracked themes and plug-ins. Be alert!
Re: Get Everything You Need To Build Any Type Wordpress Website by tuplea: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Get Everything You Need To Build Any Type Wordpress Website by aril: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Werber:

There are! Cracked themes are referred to as nulled!

The seller is selling nulled themes, no doubt.

That's why I reply with be alert!

There's nothing like premium themes it's a scam that's my stand. The cracked and hack themes comes with bugs, ads, malwares and shells, someone sniffing your website to hack it and it will eventually be hacked. The theme will lack regular updates and one's website is prone to being shout down if the developer of the theme took legal action. Is this the kind of full functioning premium theme the seller is selling known as nulled themes?

When I say there's nothing like cracked premium themes that shit above is what I meant. Make those who want to patronize the seller know the consequences..

1 Like

Re: Get Everything You Need To Build Any Type Wordpress Website by tuplea: 1:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Contact for your graphic design services. 08132380952
Re: Get Everything You Need To Build Any Type Wordpress Website by tuplea: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Have your own website for as low as 30k this month. This is a big opportunity to take your business to the next level.

Call or WhatsApp NOW: 08132380951

(1) (Reply)

Adsense + Domain Available For Sale / How To Get Adsense Approval For A New Blog / Am Looking For Traffic Exchanges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.