Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,287 members, 7,977,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Do One Plan Or Invest For The Future? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do One Plan Or Invest For The Future? (794 Views)

Japa Or Invest In Naija. / Stop Giving Your Money To People To Trade Or Invest For You. Try Copy Trading / Leave My N10m In My Savings Account Or Invest It In Treasury Bill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Plan Or Invest For The Future? by dauddy97(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Greetings to everyone on this forum. I am a 300lvl maths student of Ondo state university. I have read alot of posts/comments here on nairaland and facebook how many graduates with good cert have no good job at hand. I belived that with all these stories, many still have a good job without conn... Pls, help the future of many who might be reading this thread on how to invest on their future while schooling. What type of advice can u give on what u failed to do that could have helped you. If u are also an undergradute viewing this thread and u have something u have engaged yourself doing to have a better future, kindly share. I will forever be grateful if it get to frontpage for more advice lalasticlala, seun, dominique
Re: How Do One Plan Or Invest For The Future? by Millennialaku(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
G
Re: How Do One Plan Or Invest For The Future? by dauddy97(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lalasticlala good morning.This need attention of front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do One Plan Or Invest For The Future? by Cryptomoney(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
CRYPTOCURENCY 4 BEGINNERS��

YOU HAVE HEARD DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE KNOWN.!!!

�What kind of investment are you making your FUTURE & that of your children?
�How much do you think the banks can give you saving money which depreciates day by day?
�Worse is even working for the same government for 30years who prints and keep the power of your money within their reach?
� Or the restrictions from centralised authorities which controls you on how to use your money

✔️ Do you know that with cryptocurrency you can send large amount of money just from your phone unlike the banks which will restrict you to even transfer N5million from your account and even have the EF*C*C chasing ��

What you have heard and what you know are not the same thing.!! You might have heard about cryptocurrency probably through #MMM & negative stories about it which will deprive you from taking the steps in gaining the knowledge and the wealth it brings for early adopters. But the main aim of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is to eliminate the middle man (bank), making global transactions more faster with cheaper sending fees unlike the western union & moneygram

At Cointweet we spread the message for the global adoption of blockchain technology & cryptocurrency in Africa creating awareness to the uninformed with it's benefits, equipping the public as WHY Cryptocurrencies(digital money) over Fiat-currencies (paper money). showing you how and why you should be your own bank #B-yourownbank

FINALLY
Just as you hear the popular story #Bitcoin how it made people who knew about it & invested are financially free.
Today there is numerous opportunities to make profits from the exciting world of cryptocurrencies.

To Learn about cryptocurrency contact me on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Buy Australia Cards / Work Once But Earn Monthly / Do You Have An Active Nigerian Paypal Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.