Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore (4272 Views)

Emefiele Appears In Court, Seeks Variation Of Bail Conditions / Brazilians Are Teaching Me How To Speak Yoruba: Reno Omokri / Hegemony: What Igbo Can Learn From Yoruba - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by Beremx(f): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Rekhina:
The guy is always putting his hand in my mouth ! This is not D 1st or second but the twentieth time he is taunting me ,i can't just let him disrespect me , if he did it outside nairaland or face to face ,I will have stabbed fear into him with a beer bottle ,I hate intimidation with passion ,
Simply ignore him. Attention seekers deserved to be ignored. A man who keeps taunting a lady is a weakling. Just ignore him. wink
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by Rekhina(f): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Beremx:
Simply ignore him. Attention seekers deserved to be ignored. A man who keeps taunting a lady is a weakling. Just ignore him. wink
Why can't people in this country see men & women as one just for humanity sake as Christ teaches ! ...

Whites arent religious in nature but they respect women ,even in Arab UAE ,
But come to Nigeria even their evil pastors and imam hates women progressing , ..
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by mrsLeo(f): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
Pigsandidiots:
Igbo wasted no time o, even though kanu spent almost 2 years in prison. What a fast response.
[/s]
trash
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by Unik3030: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

You’re the type of person that sulks...even to his own detriment!

I see a picture of you dangling precariously off a cliff...with just your fingers saving you from plummeting down into the rocky ravine below! Someone who abused you in the morning is offering you his arm and beckoning on you to grab it and haul yourself up! But you stubbornly refuse as you sulk, and remind him you’re not talking to him b’cos he abused you earlier in the day!

That’s exactly how you sound right now! wink
go n tell your village elders this super story. we all know igbos hate all tribes so let d igbos that sowore love bail him. buhari is a disaster but thinking nnamdi kanu is the solution is d greatest calamity. when u Resume looking for solutions u thread carefully so as not to find explosion. we closed our eyes in search of solution for Jonathan n found buhari, so we have to learn from our past so this time we will open our eyes n get d solution. nnamdi kanu can keep deceiving the igbos simply because u hate buhari n u are driven by hate n emotions. other tribes knows better bro
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by Unik3030: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Yoruba Moslems are something else. Nnamdi Kanu should bail him?

I pity those that use afonjas get hope.
i am not surprised, even when mbaka said something different from what u deranged miscreants wants to hear u tag him Fulani n called him afonja Muslim. even if chukwueze says something emeka doesn't want to hear he brands him Yoruba Muslim
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by Minjim: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Igbos are largely in the opposition, so it no surprise when politicians in the opposition came to Kanu's rescue.

But Yoruba politicians are largely in the ruling party, so what does Reno expect them to do?
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala how true is this ?

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by IamAtikulate: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Unik3030:
i am not surprised, even when mbaka said something different from what u deranged miscreants wants to hear u tag him Fulani n called him afonja Muslim. even if chukwueze says something emeka doesn't want to hear he brands him Yoruba Muslim
Yoruba Moslem mind yourself
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by Gandollaar(f): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
omenka:
Igbos have allowed themselves to be used by people like Reno and ffk to fight their proxy wars. He makes a charge and puts them in front as first and last line of defence and they keep falling in line.

Igbos, desist from making yourselves willing cannon fodder to nonentities like Reno. He isn't worth it!! Reno isnt Igbo but he relishes an Igbo Yoruba tribal rifts all the time. Pray tell, doesnt Reno have a tribe? Why isnt he setting them up against others?

Think Igbos, think!!!!
Oh puleeeese! Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by Gandollaar(f): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
IamNotWariz:
go and sit down at the back... Far back oooo
His comment threw you off balance abii!?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by Gandollaar(f): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Area4Area:
I tire o, he's an Itshekiri man but you'd never see him fighting for his people or even for the people of Delta state, always forcing an Igbo-Yoruba ethnic war
It's normal. Just like omenka you quoted, Reno had to ditch his minority status for something bigger.
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by Doc10q: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
omenka:
Igbos have allowed themselves to be used by people like Reno and ffk to fight their proxy wars. He makes a charge and puts them in front as first and last line of defence and they keep falling in line.

Igbos, desist from making yourselves willing cannon fodder to nonentities like Reno. He isn't worth it!! Reno isnt Igbo but he relishes an Igbo Yoruba tribal rifts all the time. Pray tell, doesnt Reno have a tribe? Why isnt he setting them up against others?

Think Igbos, think!!!!

Why wouldn't d ibos enjoy it when he keeps downgrading you people(his yoruba tribe) and upgrading the ibos. After all, it's d pure truth. Deal with it. After all it's coming from d mouth of your yoruba brother. grin
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by Doc10q: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
jneutron4000:
Reno idiot grin grin Igbos wasted no time after Nnamdi kanu had spent more than a Year in Kuje Prison and not even Detention that Sowore is. Also it took the help of Fayose. Moreover, Adeyinka Grandson had already educated Young Yoruba that revolution can not take place in a multi ethnic society like Nigeria, so Sowore was never acting on Yoruba best interests rather he is a one Nigerianist which is totally different from Yoruba view. Sowore wanting to disrupt Yoruba APC is a big slap on Asiwaju's face. Anyways Igbos keep allowing that idiot Reno omokri to massage your ego grin angry

Atleast he's massaging d ibos ego because it shows they are real men for a person lik Reno to be massaging it. But what is he doing to his/your tribe(yoruba) other than downgrading it(in a humiliating way)
It shows that Reno is indirectly calling d ibos superior blacks and his tribe inferior blacks shocked tongue. Woah I'm starting to like this Reno guy. Renoo...preach all! cheesy
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by Doc10q: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wow this shows Reno is already regretting/rejecting his inferior tribe(his words not mine) for the bigger � (the ibos) jus lik FFK did. Yorubas come & carry your son o, the ibos don't want him despite the fact he's massaging their egos & spitting 200% pure truth! grin
Re: Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore by jneutron4000: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Doc10q:

Atleast he's massaging d ibos ego because it shows they are real men for a person lik Reno to be massaging it. But what is he doing to his/your tribe(yoruba) other than downgrading it(in a humiliating way)
It shows that Reno is indirectly calling d ibos superior blacks and his tribe inferior blacks shocked tongue. Woah I'm starting to like this Reno guy. Renoo...preach all! cheesy
and how does that reflect on the current situation of Nigeria politics where people who claimed superior are crying of marginalisation. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oke Umurhohwo Foundation Concludes Free Fuel Initiative In Ekuigbo, Ughelli / 40 Million Nigerian Youths Unemployed - / IBB's Acheivements?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.