Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,719 members, 7,969,095 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nairaland Mods Should Stop The Favouritism Among Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Mods Should Stop The Favouritism Among Bloggers (723 Views)

An Open Letter To Seun And Nairaland Mods / 5 Destructive Things You Should Stop Doing As A Blogger / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Mods Should Stop The Favouritism Among Bloggers by IcePrinxxx2463: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please I just want to understand how things work here on nairaland

the reason is because I have been here on nairalaland for the past 5 years and my post hardly get to front page

despite all my hard work to make sure my posts get to front page but no way, before posting here on nairaland I make sure the posts are not here on nairaland and I also make sure to use the search box to be sure that the post is not existing before after everything I post the article and the post don't get to hit the front page but 2 to 3 hours later I see same post hitting front page then I decide to check the post and it's not mine and then again decide to check the time the article was posted I noticed that I was the first to post the article.

my question now is why are some bloggers given special treatments here on nairaland and other bloggers get little or non special treatment, the MODs on nairaland should stop favouritism

come to think of it some bloggers have now added it as one of the services they can render to others (hitting front page) funny right, the MODs should share same love to every blogger and stop favouritism. nairaland should be for all Nigerians and not for some Nigerians...

SHALOM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Mods Should Stop The Favouritism Among Bloggers by Abfinest007(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
channel your energy to something else by the way nairaland won't pay you for your post I noticed it long ago so I stop posting but only comments
Re: Nairaland Mods Should Stop The Favouritism Among Bloggers by fnep2smooth(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
my own be say as I de post am..... the small god we have as mod go delete my post and also ban me.
blocking way for boys to make a living with good content, and someone told me this country go better.. with this hand ...for where.
Re: Nairaland Mods Should Stop The Favouritism Among Bloggers by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2019
It's possible the MODS are running side biz, and would readily push those that tip them to frontpage!

Well, if you are a MOD, my signature is open for biz! cool

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Conquers Android As “link To Windows” Becomes Top Free App / How Much Do Website Design Services Cost? / Learn How To Create And Develop Mobile Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.