Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] (35269 Views)

Video: Vegetable Seller Spotted Washing Vegetables With Gutter Water / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Centcanada: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Housa is always Housa. Their attitude is eveike normal humans attitude.

1 Like

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Abokisulay(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Centcanada: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
What do you expect from an Housa man. They are dirty and wicked ni
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by agarawu23(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Chai!
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by seunmohmoh(f): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Make these people pity us na.
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Gideoniteprime4: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
damn it
this is bad naaaaa
just tell me why, why did he do this to the poor carrots
noooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry
am so sad right now
in fact i dont have appetite again cry cry cry

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by MOVIC6: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:
those that buy suya ,
how una dey wash am ?
food poisoning

1 Like

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
olaztek:
Housa people will not kill us in this country.
Not only them.
From the bread and butter seller in agege to the bitter leave woman in eke awka.
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Depressed101: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
I make prayers before eating anything,
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by mozona(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
hmm
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
No wonder we keep getting typhoid anyhow angry
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by sylve11: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
e be like na like this ebola take even form sef. cool
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is why I use this to wash all fruits etal before storage

Also why I was telling my kids you cannot buy sweets etal from our Maiguard. You have no idea of the source . We literally have no limit in this country

@pocohantas, I no wan talk am before, you do not know where the grapes you buy in traffic have been

1001 ways to die in this country of ours

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Midas01: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Talking of 70, that's really generous. It's actually around 50 ( official figure).
sassysure:
Ewoooo shocked
Inyamàà!

Average lifespan of a Nigerian isn't up to 70.
Go figure.

Salmonella everywhere on killing spree
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Gideoniteprime4: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I have said it before that North is one of the major problems in Nigeria
let us divide the north from the south and see if both will last a month
you are hear talking like a small child
the PROBLEM of nigeria can only be understood with the help of an encyclopedia

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by PapaAdanna: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hausa people?

Nothing is ever good about them

Backwardness
Illiteracy
Religious extremisms
Terrorism
Substance abuse
Girl child abuse
Child abuse
Ignorance

But 98% of all the foreign aid is focused on that part, still nothing good is coming out of their.

The north is just parasitic on the nation
Other parts of the countrys revenue are wasted annually on them.
If it was to be the other way round... There would never be anything like 1NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by kobosmart(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
angry this is why i hate eating healthy
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by micflo28(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
This guys are morbidly stupid. I sew one removed cattarh with his hand and used same hands to put a loaf of bread in a leather bag before sealing it. The annoying thing is nobody regulates or reprimands them

1 Like

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
This one weak me

Wentin we no go see for 9ja
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by rukz: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
feldido:
Na today you know?

Suya is worse... Just imagine all the processes it passes before you buy it couple say dem no details bath grin
God bless this day!!!.

The last time I saw your moniker was when you posted your pre wedding pix. ......I don't know what happen, I just forgot your username. Thank God I saw you online.....

Baba I desperately need your help...how were you able to quit betting for life?. I have been struggling with it for the past 3 years now. I swear I have lost close to 800k for the past couple of years. Pls help me sir.

Betting is making me look like a failure in life......ejor sir, I beg you in the name of Almighty God, pls help me with how you did it.

I swear I'm no longer interested in getting back my losses, I just wanna quit...

I might end up committing suicide if I don't do away with this dream killing habit before this year rolls away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Techsunny: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Animal kingdom
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by notoriousbabe: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

let us divide the north from the south and see if both will last a month
you are hear talking like a small child
the PROBLEM of nigeria can only be understood with the help of an encyclopedia
that word is spelt HERE and not hear grandpa tongue tongue
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Ebruce010: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
All those things those northerners in all part of this country sell on wheelbarrow are diseases. just as I saw one watching yams on a gutter that's dirty than suckaway water Chai!! North this things you're doing their is God ohhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by BOBAN2710: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
If the guy is a tall,muslim,hausa man,leave him we still have one at the aso rock that his brain is filled with gutter water
we will like to know state of health of ur parents if there brain and current status is better than mr presidents.

OLORI BOBO TI BO MOGBO.
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by KraticKratus: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
The Zoo.
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by KraticKratus: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:
those that buy suya ,

how una dey wash am ?

With Gulder.
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by omenka(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
You see why it is hard seeing any sense in what some of us who pride ourselves as Christian's and Southerners do? ONE MAN is caught doing something wrong and we've gone berserk condemning an entire people and tribe along with their religion!!

When a Southerner or a Christian is caught doing shitx these guys dont go blaming the entire south or call out the whole of christiandom. Why do we do that to them?

Pathetic souls. Condemn the young man and leave his tribe and religion out of it.

And you wonder why there's a caveat in the Muslim section. It is because we are too damn intolerant and openly bigoted. We troll them at every given opportunity and hardly limit our condemnation to THE VERY INDIVIDUALS who run afoul of the law or good public conduct.

3 Likes

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by LoudlyMouthed: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Delivered Their First Baby At Home Without Midwives (Graphic Photos) / 10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age / 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.