Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,523 members, 7,911,294 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:01 AM

Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? (1287 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by samdede(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2010
Been wondering my car takes so much money to maintain that am thinking of letting it go. My wife and family does not take this much.

What is your take?
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2010
wife is more expensive
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by samdede(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2010
MrPrsdent:

wife is more expensive

Pls analyze.
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
Stupid comparism!
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by samdede(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ UJUJoan
Silly response. Why are some women so rash? Take your time and read the post b4 making comments. Na by force 2 comment? No one is comparing his car with his family here. Just wondering automobile takes so much from a man.
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by samdede(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ UJUJoan
Silly response. Why are some women so rash? Take your time and read the post b4 making comments. Na by force 2 comment? No one is comparing his car with his family here. Just wondering why automobile takes so much from a man.
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by kokoye(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
Sell ur wife and use it to buy a bicycle instead grin
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by rubi(f): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
It is an insult to compare your car to your wife. Why not compare yourself with your car. Women don suffer for men this kind humiliation is out of control
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by samdede(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2010
My WIFE is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me. Once purchased (bride price paid) the gains are countless. My Car e no easy. But man must cruise all the same.
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by unclesamtech(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
samdede:

Beeing wondering my car takes so much money to maintain that am thinking of letting it go. My wife and family does not take this much.

What is your take?

I will take the two; these are two Things that cannot be compared
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by MaiSuya(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2010
Do you really [i]maintain [/i]your wife?
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Alxmyr(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2010
samdede:

My WIFE is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me. Once purchased (bride price paid) the gains are countless. My Car e no easy. But man must cruise all the same.

You called Ujuoan response silly. What do you call your explanation?

Joblessness is a disease.
Re: Car Or Wife Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 11, 2010
samdede:

Been wondering my car takes so much money to maintain that am thinking of letting it go. My wife and family does not take this much.

What is your take?

Say what shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Do you own a helicopter?

(1) (Reply)

Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read / Power And Sex / 18 Things You Are Wasting Money On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.