Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,082 members, 7,890,584 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Miss Niger Delta Diaspora 2019, Queen Freda Fred Bags L.L.B. (hons) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Niger Delta Diaspora 2019, Queen Freda Fred Bags L.L.B. (hons) (528 Views)

Miss Niger Delta Diaspora Freda Fred sexy Photos trend the internet / Miss Niger Delta Diaspora Queen Freda Fred Bruce Show Off Her Pointed Boobs / Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Niger Delta Diaspora 2019, Queen Freda Fred Bags L.L.B. (hons) by CelebNaija: 4:56am On Oct 22, 2019
The Beauty Queen @freda_fred expressed her joy as she took to her FB and wrote this;
Words cannot express how I truly feel . A journey of 5 years ends today. Bagged my L.L.B (Hons). I am not your usual everyday lawyer but I have a good head on my shoulder. As a legally certified woman I want to say a big thanks to my friends and family who supported me, I love you all. Cynthia Fred- Boufini my lovely mother you single handedly did it, what most individuals could not you did it. My mama lawyer I love you. You are the best mom in the world and I will keep making you proud. Keith fred- boufini my backbone you will always be my great addition and blessing. Karine Bruce and Desire Gabriel my bloodline I love you to the moon and back.
This is just the starting point.
No limit to greatness.
I will always win.
LAW GRADUATE OF AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY ADO-EKITI- FREDA FRED BRUCE BOUFINI.
#afebabalolauniversity
#abuad
#beautyqueen

Re: Miss Niger Delta Diaspora 2019, Queen Freda Fred Bags L.L.B. (hons) by dominique(f): 5:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Diaspora ke? Someone that just graduated from a school in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Niger Delta Diaspora 2019, Queen Freda Fred Bags L.L.B. (hons) by uchman(m): 6:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Seriously,
Can't they see the FRSC man,
abi na diasporian FRSC?

dominique:
Diaspora ke? Someone that just graduated from a school in Nigeria?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Bags Female DJ Of The Year At The DEATZ Award 2019 / Nairamarley Performance At Merrybet Celebrity Fans Challenge (video) / So Sad! Davido Reveals He Was Working On A Song With Juice Wrld Before He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.