Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Help My Poultry Farm Is Going - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help My Poultry Farm Is Going (345 Views)

Help Nairalanders, My Farm Is Going Down / My Poultry Journey... / This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Poultry Farm Is Going by Spinojaja26: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2019
please friends come to my rescue I am recording high morality rate in my one week and 4 days old poultry farm. what should I administer to the birds at this level. thanks
Re: Help My Poultry Farm Is Going by Mutemenot(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Spinojaja26:
please friends come to my rescue I am recording high morality rate in my one week and 4 days old poultry farm. what should I administer to the birds at this level. thanks

'Mortality' please act fast bro. Possibly separate the sick ones for now... and treat their water. You can meet the feed dealers. Some of them have good additives that can be of help
Re: Help My Poultry Farm Is Going by Sunnick(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2019
pics of ur vent, water, food and also the birds
Re: Help My Poultry Farm Is Going by kripen(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2019
I had same experience. Outside diseases which hardly affect chicks in day 1 to 10 or there about, that is if good management is rightly observed from day one, another great thing that affect them is cold which result to nmonia that couses sudden death. You won't notice they are sick all of of a sudden they drop dead.
As the writer above me said make sure their pen is neat and show us some pictures

(1) (Reply)

Cattle Dung For Sale / A Strong Member From Vinci Family: Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod / Aspergillosis The Silent Disease That Frustrate A Lot Of Poultry Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.