Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,895 members, 7,935,837 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:02 PM

Please Kindly Share Any Form Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Kindly Share Any Form Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad (218 Views)

Have You Been A Victim Of POS Scam, Kindly Share Your Experience (pix) / Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. / ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Share Any Form Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad by lemon10(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2019
It's not all bed of roses studying overseas for Africans, especially Nigerians. We face different forms of racism in one way or the other. Nigerian students studying overseas lets please feel free to share the various forms of racism we have faced.

I am based in China and on so many occasions, some Chinese would rather prefer to stand than to sit next to an African on a public bus. The most annoying thing is that they worship Europeans and Americans.
Re: Please Kindly Share Any Form Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad by adarayz(f): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2019
This racism video really caught my attention. I was literally mad at the woman for abusing the little black girl

click here to watch the video or see pictures

I wish there was a law for killing racist, I will be the first to cut off the woman's head

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Share Any Form Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad by lemon10(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2019
adarayz:
This racism video really caught my attention.
click here to watch the video or see pictures

I wish there was a law for killing racist, I will be the first to cut off the woman's head

I also wish, bro

(1) (Reply)

No Going Back On IPPIS, FG Tells ASUU / School N350 Health Insurance Now Available @ Soso Care / Ideas That Might Tackle The Heavy Traffic In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.