Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,362 members, 7,940,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Wife Said I Want To Kill Her With House Cleaning Task - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Said I Want To Kill Her With House Cleaning Task (4833 Views)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Said I Want To Kill Her With House Cleaning Task by Lamanii22(f): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2020
It's the pregnancy oga... Relax .... Wait until after her pregnancy to decide if she's dirty or not... Although my mom would say pregnancy is not an excuse for you to be dirty... You can do your house chores little by little...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Man Take A Second Wife If The First Is Infertile??? / OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt / GOD Save Our Girls (pad Now Sells For 500 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.