Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? (4904 Views)

Get Your Instant P.O.S Within 24hrs With No Stress / What Is The Difference Between Curriculum Vitae And Resume? / M&b Vacancy Vacancy Ota Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by Christmasdon(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2019
And then i have always wanted to know. And i know this feeling that nairalanders are wise and educated fellows. Yes, What is the difference between of P.M.B and P.O BOX? I know google is here but i want to hear from the honorable forum Nairalanders.
Peace.
Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by Benteazaa(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2019
P.M.B is president mohamadu Buhari
While P.O is Professor osibanjo angry grin

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by Etsyl: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2019
PMB - Post Mail Box
POB - Post Office Box

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by dominique(f): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2019
PO box- post office box, letters and small packages. Mostly usee by individuals

PMB: Private mail bag, mostly used by organizations

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by teewhizzy4real(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Benteazaa:
P.M.B is president mohamadu Buhari While P.O is Professor osibanjo angry grin
genius������

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by seunmohmoh(f): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
You already asked Google na.
Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by greatbrian(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
PMB is for an organisation etc and PO Box is for the public.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by 247NAIJAupdates: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Very funny response! grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by oglalasioux(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
What are you doing with those obsolete things in the years phones are almost as smart as humans?
Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
oglalasioux:
What are you doing with those obsolete things in the years phones are almost as smart as humans?
if you are applying for most universities for employment, you may have to apply by writing a letter through that PMB or PO BOX medium
Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by 9jaBloke: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Are you smarter than your phone?
Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by oogbiko(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
PMB - private mail box, can be used by an individual or organisation, in private capacity.

POBox - post office box, is available to the public at you local post office and can be reserved for use at your post office. Mails in your POBox have to be retrieved from your post office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by pek(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
greatbrian:
PMB is for an organisation etc and PO Box is for the public.

Organisations also use P.O Box.
Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by debasco1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=Christmasdon post=83359642]And then i have always wanted to know. And i know this feeling that nairalanders are wise and educated fellows. Yes, What is the difference between of P.M.B and P.O BOX? I know google is here but i want to hear from the honorable forum Nairalanders.
Peace.

Private mail bag. Pmb
Post office box. P.O box
Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by naijadrivablog: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Private Mail Bag is a private Post Office Box, usually at the facilities/compound of the owner, usually Organization.

Post Office Box on the other hand is a mail box you can open at the Post Office, for both organisations and the public.

The difference is location of the mail box and who can own which of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by Biritiko: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Benteazaa:
P.M.B is president mohamadu Buhari
While P.O is Professor osibanjo angry grin
Dude grin
First thing that came to my mind even before opening the thread grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by Sambaby7640: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2019
seunmohmoh:
You already asked Google na.
do you know it?
Re: What Is The Difference Between P.M.B And P.O BOX? by femi4: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2019
Christmasdon:
And then i have always wanted to know. And i know this feeling that nairalanders are wise and educated fellows. Yes, What is the difference between of P.M.B and P.O BOX? I know google is here but i want to hear from the honorable forum Nairalanders.
Peace.
one is a private mail bag, the other is a post office box

(1) (Reply)

Got My First Job Through Nairaland Yesterday. / Lng Recruitment Details / A Tip For NLNG Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.