Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:40 PM

How Do I Get My Transcript From OAU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get My Transcript From OAU (6572 Views)

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / Can My Age In My Transcript Be Changed / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Get My Transcript From OAU by PECng: 2:41am On Jun 01
OAU’s Transcript Processing Really Got Better
In the last few months, OAU’s transcript processing has been at its best and it is necessary we sing their praises the same way we criticised them when they were terrible at it. The Transcript Unit is so up and doing now that alumni who graduated in the last five years or so might even be able to get their transcripts delivered in days without having to settle anybody or contact anybody to start running around for them on their transcript processing. People who graduated around ten years ago might however need to expect their own delivery in weeks (say three or four weeks); compared to before, this is good. If your transcript don’t get delivered between these timelines now, it has to mean there is a problem and you should seek support ASAP. OAU becoming better in management and adoption of modern technologies, I am sure if the Transcript Unit keeps this pace, sooner, same-day delivery of transcript would be achieved. The only aspects the university is still having issues in relations to transcript processing are: transcripts of alumni of Health Sciences and Pharmacy, transcripts of alumni whose matric number look like this 851592 and those whose matric number look like this SCI/99/001 (compared to the new matric numbering system that looks like this SCI/2000/001), and transcripts of alumni who transferred between departments when they were in school and those who had a lot of extra years. The only alumni having problems with getting their transcripts easily and fast or getting it at all are people who fall on any one of the three circumstances discussed above. READ THE FULL WRITE-UP HERE: https://www.pecngr.com/2024/05/oaus-transcript-processing-really-got.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Secondary Schools In Abuja / Unilag 2017/2018 Screening Exercise And Past Questions Discussion / What Is The Meaning Of ACCEPTANCE FEE In Nigerian Higher Institutions...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.