Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Fixing Wordpress Memory Limit - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Fixing Wordpress Memory Limit (774 Views)

How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit / Browse For Free Without Limit / Java Programmers ,I Need Help Fixing This Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fixing Wordpress Memory Limit by adeleyeayodeji: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
By default WordPress memory limit is 32 MB. It is very common to exceed this limit and get the error "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 23556632 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3349917 bytes) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line"

How to fix this:

1. Open wp-config.php, which by default is located in the root WordPress directory.

2. Find the following line near the end of the file: " /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ "

3. Just above that line, add the following line:
"define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '64M');<br>"

Save your changes.

You can also increase memory to a higher number, and you can also increase the memory limit for admin tasks, as described in the WordPress codex.

If you’re still receiving the error after this fix, let me know below, am always ready to help ��

1 Like

Re: Fixing Wordpress Memory Limit by mesheal7: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hi guys,

Not to derail this thread but I'm seeking WordPress Technical Writers for immediate employment. Please read more here

https://www.nairaland.com/5497182/recruitment-wordpress-technical-writers-needed

(1) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria IT Expert Recruitment / A Team Needs A Web Developer,app Developer And Digital Marketer In Abuja / Join The Programmers Hub Share Ideas Learn New Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.