Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,278 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity (58876 Views)

Na Person Husband O”- Fans Drag Uju Okoli Over Her Loved-up Moment With Frederic / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by limitless777(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Princess Shyngle has become single
Who the hell cares!??

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by nabegibeg: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
All1Gists:
Nollywood actress Princess Shingle is single again after her Senegalese fiancé was recently arrested over alleged fraud in New York. Frederic Badji was allegedly picked up in September, 2019, around the same time the actress announced she’s quitting social media.

Also, it was revealed that Frederic had been cheating on her and she only discovered recently. Shingle has since moved out of his house in New Jersey and has ended the engagement.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/princess-shyngle-one-month-old-engagement-crashes-over-fraud-infidelity-photo.html
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Reffone: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hopefully she done chop enough fraud money

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Teaorcoffee(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
What would make a man cheat on her even with her shape??

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by tradepunter: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
It is the Lord that maketh rich and adds no sorrow... He builds a family, therefore anything outside Jesus won't stand. Anyways wish her the best in her continuous search

Are you a social media or digital marketer? Are you looking for ways to reach out to more customers or clients that will cost you less but make meaningful impact that will lead to returns?

Then you should take advantage of our Bulk whatsApp system. It's a bot specifically designed to enhance the way you never thought you could use whatssApp in area of promotion and advertising.

Post fliers,
Run promotion for your clients
Create brand awareness
Carry out customers feedback operations

Reach us now via whatsapp on 08054775938 for more information
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by bangbangall: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Asshawo
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Reelmii: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Shingle is single

Wat a nice rhyme,, i guess this is the catching era for all fraudsters, 2 down, more to go
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by kobosmart(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin she don tire to dey marry herself
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by woleabayo(f): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
bring those ukwu come here make i nack am akpako
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by shineeye1: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
All1Gists:
Nollywood actress Princess Shingle is single again after her Senegalese fiancé was recently arrested over alleged fraud in New York. Frederic Badji was allegedly picked up in September, 2019, around the same time the actress announced she’s quitting social media.

Also, it was revealed that Frederic had been cheating on her and she only discovered recently. Shingle has since moved out of his house in New Jersey and has ended the engagement.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/princess-shyngle-one-month-old-engagement-crashes-over-fraud-infidelity-photo.html

Their life no de pass so. Settled today, unsettled tomorrow...
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by twinke209(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
I hope she returns the engagement ring
woleabayo:
bring those ukwu come here make i nack am akpako
I hope she returns the engagement ring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Mcdaniels06: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
It's not a surprise when the original centre of attraction was just the money and nothing else.
You're in a lust relationship if you're there for what you can get out of it, but you are in a love relationship if the only thing that matters to you is You heart and that of your partner. In this case, nothing like that is evidently available. JUST THE MATERIAL THINGS..

MEANWHILE BROS, CHECK THE NEWS BELOW FOR WHAT COULD BE THE BEST YOU MAY SEE ON THE INTERNET TODAY.

It's cool to have a job with a steady income, but it's better you have a side business opportunity that will fetch you the income that will make you wealthy while your job caters for the day to day expenses that is always there, and also in-case the Job employment isn't coming on time. for this purpose if you message me quick on Whatsapp, I will introduce you to a very Lucrative Business Opportunity in Real Estate, which you can do anywhere you are in the world and make good money for yourself, with just a little commitment obviously to register and be identified as an Independent Consultant with our Illustrious Company here in Lagos, Nigeria. 07031201057. i'll be expecting your message as soon as possible, there's no harm in trying, and i know the sky is your beginning if you do.

God bless.
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Gudguyz(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Or maybe na your name dey even caused you bad luck shingle!!!! shocked cool cool grin grin grin angry grin

For ur epileptic power solutions.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar.Pls click on my profile for contact details.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Charmingpet: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
I tot tiny waist will give you kind of man
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Bendryl(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hoes don't marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by IfeMiLove: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Shyngle is single.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ati lo, ati de

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Barayeks(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
She obviously left him because he is in trouble with the law. That talk about cheating is just her trying to play the victim as is common with females.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by JasonBoss: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
She's a walking time bomb nd a disaster...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by LZAA: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hooker tinz
Nothing to see here grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Stillthebest: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
kiss

These ppl are just full of bull craps!
Today they are engaged tomorrow they are off. And all these come online... To actually entice who?

They won't look well before leaping. I still don't know how some women think, if not that that are Thieves.

You see a man less than 42 years old, having a mansion, riding cars worth 200M, he is not a child of a billionaire, neither is he a successful politician, the business he owns are not equivalent to his ostentatious spending and yet you think he is legit... OYO.

Wealth is built over time and number of years one has successfully launched a biz matters in accumulation of such wealth.

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by brownbib(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
She's been controlled by her Tiny Waist.
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Mraproko1: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Love is such an unreliable emotion
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by moshino(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
buharified009:
I want to make and earn the type of money that will give me peace of mind ,not the type that will have police and efcc on my matter, see as she sharperly dump the guy, women don't know shiit about loyalty or love, their first and only love is called Money, if Money had a Dicck, women will straf the hell out of it.

Very well said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by freemi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
All1Gists:

ths one doesnt knw ha left or right
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Shyngle, you need a nice guy in your life grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by nonesense: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
[/b]
Zombiekiller010:
[b]Nonsense

What other things is she known for apart from tiny waist, anybody can call him of herself prince & princes.
Once again : Nonsense
Am here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity by Badonasty(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
This one is just fucking upandan...when I get small change I go Bleep am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Rihanna uses a photo CMS Lagos for her first ever Fenty campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.