Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,115 members, 7,890,711 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

7 Tips On How To Conserve Energy And Achieve Goals. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Tips On How To Conserve Energy And Achieve Goals. (295 Views)

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / 5 Simple Goals You Can Still Achieve This Year / “if You Don’t Like What I Post, Save Yourself The Energy And Unfollow” – Roman G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Tips On How To Conserve Energy And Achieve Goals. by purples25(f): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hello All !

Have you ever felt drained and depressed, just tired , and incapable of achieving anything substantial from day to day, running into months and maybe longer? I have made a little research on ways we can curb this feeling and who knows, these few tips might help you as i feel they have been useful to me too. Lets check them out :

1. Do Not Browse Endlessly/Obsessively :
Browsing for too long every day affects our eyes and our health negatively. If you browse and waste all your energy sitting and watching dopamine - inducing videos and such all the time, what energy will you have to achieve other goals? Feeling depressed might be your body's way of letting you know that you are stressing it with this obsessive habit.

2. Exercise Regularly :
Nobody's pressuring you to be a body builder, calm down guys ! Take a walk for 30 to 40 minutes every day, maybe add a few push ups or sit ups and we are good to go. Its just part of shaking off that lazy or depressed mood and keeping yourself active.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips On How To Conserve Energy And Achieve Goals. by purples25(f): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
3. Avoid Negative People :
Negative people will always have something depressing, insultive or discouraging to say. They are also reffered to as toxic people. It is better not to spend too much time around them, so that you can keep being inspired to achieve your goals and so they dont drain the little positive energy you have.

4. Have Healthy Eating Habits :
To keep up our strength and always feel energetic to do important things, we must watch what we eat. Take time to research on those things that will keep you sprightly and active. Food that will not make you feel so heavy and useless, or fat. For me, eating in moderation and having more vegetables and fruit is a 'yes' !

5. Avoid Energy Draining Arguments:
Fights, verbal arguments , are quite draining especially in the emotional aspect. Letting that ' storm in a teacup ' go, will actually be good, as you could literally say you are doing yourself a favour. Keep your strength for the things that can help you.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips On How To Conserve Energy And Achieve Goals. by greatbrian(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
I guess 3 is the major here (avoiding negative vibes) nd a strong self will and goal driven will do the trick

3 Likes

Re: 7 Tips On How To Conserve Energy And Achieve Goals. by purples25(f): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
The last two tips.....

6. Dont Worry Excessively About Problems:
It is better to do something about a problem than to waste your time and energy thinking about it but doing nothing. Do not allow problems to stand in the way of keeping yourself active and achieving goals. If what you are worried about can be achieved later, write it down and continue with the goal you are currently focused on.

7. No Multitasking :
We should endevour to take our goals one at a time. Multitasking is quite energy draining and less productive. We may be able to achieve and perform better when taking things one at a time.

If this article has helped you, one of my aims for today has been achieved. Stay Strong !
Re: 7 Tips On How To Conserve Energy And Achieve Goals. by villagecraft: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Permission to copy
Re: 7 Tips On How To Conserve Energy And Achieve Goals. by purples25(f): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2019
villagecraft:
Permission to copy
Your friend has gotten his topic on frontpage na. You could copy that. grin
Re: 7 Tips On How To Conserve Energy And Achieve Goals. by villagecraft: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
purples25:

Your friend has gotten his topic on frontpage na. You could copy that. grin

Ok ma’am. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan To Feature In Funke Akindele’s Hit Series, Jenifa's Diary / Nigeria Meets 100% OPEC Target Agreement – Sylva / 5 Surprising Health Benefits Of Laughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.