Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,420 members, 7,901,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:43 AM

Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos (28148 Views)

Tolaram Group, Owner Of Indomie Brand Acquires 58% Stake In Guinness Nigeria Wit / Tolaram Group To Acquire 58.02% Shares In Guinness Nigeria / See How Asians Cracked the Nigerian Market — Tolaram (owners of Indomie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by IDnoble1: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
valarmorghulis:
How many port Lagos wan get, carry d port go ondo abeg
What about the continental water link requirement of sea port?
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by hyperflex(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Malcolm123:

your question na insult to garri o ....even yam and rice must not show face (54million tonne of cassava majority transformed to garri )
noted bros Lol
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by Phobia1: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
NORSYK:
They should come down to south and locate their port Lagos is already congested
I think the south are not ready for such development. I say this because they have the opportunity of having the infrastructures in place now but they'd prefer settlement or nothing. Imagine! And the so called leaders there are also the side of settlement or nothing. It's absurd really .
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by Abohboy: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Dude, did you actually read my comment?

I said Capital goods production NOT consumer goods for god's sake! angry

Maybe you don't know what I mean by that. When are we going to start producing machineries, tools and equipment used for the production of consumer goods? Just imagine the rail-road crap. Why do we have to import steel when we can simply produce ours... Why is Ajaokuta still non-working? angry

Oh I get it now sorry
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by Tomide007: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
naptu2:

Indomie is its most popular product, that's why it is mentioned, but the company is also into real estate (they also once owned a car company called The Honda Place).

Its real estate arm is a huge investor in the Lekki Deep Sea Port project and that's the port that they are referring to. The Lekki Port is part of the Lekki Free Trade Zone and the Lagos State Government has been working on the project since the early 2000s (it's been planned on paper long before that).

Meanwhile, Dangote has already built a massive jetty in the area because the Apapa Port could not handle the equipment that he needs for his refinery.
In addition to what you've said, the company owns Power oil, mimie noodles, minimie chin chin, Nobel carpet, kellogs those are just a few
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by Abohboy: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
12345baba:
Lagos done full nah. Make them go ekiti or auchi

How do you make a port in ekiti
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by Tomide007: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
kettle84:
Why should everything go to Lagos what have other states done?
66% of Nigeria's economy is in the sw with Lag having the highest chunk of it ...lag is where the cashflow is..
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by Abohboy: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gforce2015:
Why lagos? There are some many land in the northern state and nyamiri state...
It's because whatsoever thing you plan in Lagos , grows....

Omo k'aaro o Ji re.....Odu'a a GbE wa o!

How do you make a port in the northern state do you people even have a brain you need a coastline to make a port

1 Like

Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by Tomide007: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
wait firs
this people will promise us here in alwa ibom ibaka seaport.
promise those in calabar bakassi seaport..
promise onne seaport.. and will be building africas biggest seaport in lagos to add to the one already there? why are this people not opening this country up?
Bros make me and you yarn truth ehn......insecurity is a major problem of that side.....tackle it and lag will be begging some companies to come back....imagine dangote building refinery in lag and sifax (building) in Ogun and they prefer to connect a pipeline from south south which is an extra cost than actually building it dere.
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Abohboy:

How do you make a port in the northern state do you people even have a brain you need a coastline to make a port

Have you heard of dry port ? Pls make your finding before you quote and add craps to my mention...
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by tck2000(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
hyperflex:
Between Garri and Indomie abeg which one Naija dey chop pass!?
You are asking?...If there were a company that produces garri without individual production,you know dangote wouldn't be worth 5% of the Garri company.

1 Like

Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Abohboy:

Oh I get it now sorry

No need to be sorry, bro.. We're just learning from one another. cool

Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by Litmus: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Indomie = dwarves maker. Feed your children eba, it’s better for them
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by udoekere: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Andyblaze:
Nice development

https://my.notjustok.com/track/418498/mindy-kay-heartbreaker-ft-andy-blazey
dude you no dey taya 4 diz ur thing? Ahaa since u start posting songs 4 nairaland bt stil u neva blow...abeg find sumtin do
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 1:52am On Oct 23, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Some fools would still commend this rubbish!

When are we gonna start building factories and industries that manufactures capital goods? angry

Whenever you start...
Abi you are not Nigerian?!
shocked
>
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by CodeTemplar: 3:02am On Oct 23, 2019
So even private entities favour a contested Lagos over the emotional and quota based developers from across this Niger.
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Abohboy:

I thought I'm talking with sane person...abeg carry your mumu commot
Re: Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos by 12345baba(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Abohboy:

How do you make a port in ekiti
u never hear of dry port before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter / What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank / EFCC Raids Abuja Bureaux De Change Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.