Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,881 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds (27494 Views)

Nigerians Challenge Tinubu After Watching Video Of Oshiomole At 70 Dancing / History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by saintaustine(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2019
content208:

Dumb Idiot, am I the only one experiencing the effect of buhari presidency? You are also suffering from it.
Shameless paid poster. You don't mind exchanging the destiny of your children for money.

What happens to our foreign reserve? It is depleted under buhari.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy. Amen.

Your frustration will cost you more under this regime.
But just keep your frustration to yourself.
If you are not satisfied with this regime, there are many options you can take to end it all.

You foolish idiot, a coward of the highest order, who want people to take his own opinion and believe.

Like i said,
I am entitled to my own opinion, you either take it or leave it.

Stupid and frustrated thing
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by content208: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2019
saintaustine:

Your frustration will cost you more under this regime.
But just keep your frustration to yourself.
If you are not satisfied with this regime, there are many options you can take to end it all.

You foolish idiot, a coward of the highest order, who want people to take his own opinion and believe.

Like i said,
I am entitled to my own opinion, you either take it or leave it.

Stupid and frustrated thing

Buhari promised 3 million jobs per year, but has generated over 20 million joblessness since he became president.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari is handling nigeria's economy. Amen
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by orisa37: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2019
THE NASS IS A FAILURE!!!
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by saintaustine(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
content208:

Buhari promised 3 million jobs per year, but has generated over 20 million joblessness since he became president.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari is handling nigeria's economy. Amen

This prayers of your does not move me.

I can see where your frustration is coming from, just be waiting for Buhari to employ you.
Dont get yourself engaged.

Stupid idiot.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by Annie939(f): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Buhari and apc have scam you people again

Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by content208: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
saintaustine:

This prayers of your does not move me.

I can see where your frustration is coming from, just be waiting for Buhari to employ you.
Dont get yourself engaged.

Stupid idiot.

Buhari promised to reduce fuel price from 90 naira/ liter, but he failed in his promise and increased it to 145 naira per liter.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by saintaustine(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
content208:

Buhari promised to reduce fuel price from 90 naira/ liter, but he failed in his promise and increased it to 145 naira per liter.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy.

Despite the increase, the demand for the product is still high.

Men are still making it, while you are there lamenting.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by content208: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
saintaustine:

Despite the increase, the demand for the product is still high.

Men are still making it, while you are there lamenting.

Looks like Dumbness has been merged with your destiny. If not, you will realise that it is not about the demand, but about the failed promise.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy. Simply say amen insteaf of beating about the bush.
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by saintaustine(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
content208:

Looks like Dumbness has been merged with your destiny. If not, you will realise that it is not about the demand, but about the failed promise.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy. Simply say amen insteaf of beating about the bush.

Continue to lament about the government and their promises, while express is leaving you behind. ....
Nor go hustle, they wait for buhari.
Lazy youth
Re: Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds by content208: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
saintaustine:

Continue to lament about the government and their promises, while express is leaving you behind. ....
Nor go hustle, they wait for buhari.
Lazy youth

If failed promises but your leaders do not mean anything to you, then you have lost your sense of humanity; you have reduced yourself to the level of empty rudderless uncultured beast.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Reacts As Akpo Bomba Yeeh Joins PDP / Nigeria’s Brutal Decision: Former Dictator Or Alleged Kleptocrat - Bloomberg / Oba Of Benin Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu (Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.